Jadon Haselwood

Kid goes to an Adidas sponsored school, Big time fan of AJ Green, where numerous Miami gear(Never seen him in the same gear twice) and yall still dont think he coming?

**** Adidas probably already dropped the bag for us.

Advertisement
Is it his fault if that’s all we could afford? I go back to it being about money. We can’t pony up the cash to have a staff like the elite schools. They are paying coordinators 1 million a piece. Their position coaches make more than Diaz does.
Then in 3 years he will be out of a job rinse and repeat same cycle all over again

This kid is going to Georgia and people are setting themselves up again to have their feelings hurt. Georgia ain’t losing the top recruit in their backyard!
They’ve lost the top recruit in Georgia every year since Kirby Smart has been the head coach. Also you do realize that Auburn is just as much of a threat in flipping this kid as we are, Georgia has to worry about both Miami and Auburn, it’s not as simple as throwing a bigger bag and guaranteeing that you lock him up.

Advertisement
This is starting to get interesting. Too much smoke to be a firm UGA commit. Is he an early enrollee?

Advertisement
Kid goes to an Adidas sponsored school, Big time fan of AJ Green, where numerous Miami gear(Never seen him in the same gear twice) and yall still dont think he coming?

**** Adidas probably already dropped the bag for us.

Nothing to see here NCAA. Dibble dabble along please.

I still think we have a chance with this kid I think he sees the bigger picture of getting drafted while playing at Miami and I think players like Richards and Thomas will help him see that

Advertisement
I think we get the kid. He has a Hurricane vibe to him. I will continue to believe that until he chooses who he signs with. A lot of posters on this board get so hung up on the bag game that it seems as if there's no enjoyment in following recruiting.

I know of the top kids in SoFl that we seem to miss out on every year but I'm not getting in my feelings because a high school senior chose not to come to the U. I'm also not going to take this defeated mindset and not believe we can pull a top rated OOS kid.

Maybe I'm too green in following recruiting. It's only been a solid 2 yrs that I've been following closely. I refuse to be mad at any kid or to not think we can pull a kid just because of bags and because they are highly rated.

We've pulled top rated OOS kids and SoFl kids with the bag schools probably offering life changing benefits. Haselwood will be a Cane until proven otherwise. The UOVs and when he talks about his interests is why I believe. If he starts to change his tune then I'll change my belief.

@TRick72 Adidas is already known for dropping bags in Basketball, whose to say they aren't starting to for Football also

The Nike opening imo is one of the most corrupt celebrations in high school football chicanery.
I wasn’t gonna bring it up, but last year I was legitimately shook that so many of our commits and targets attended it.
Since the fbs started it’s been mostly Nike schools.
Coincidence? likely. However it’s something to keep an eye on.
It’s a huge Nike commercial if all 4 or at least 3 of theire teams end up in the final games.
So if all that free advertising comes as long as the schools you sponsor get the best recruits; then it makes sense to break em off to insure your stranglehold on the FBS.
Adidas ain’t going down without a fight and I’m sure there is a lot of former Nike employees at adidas and vice versa. They both know what’s up.
Rumor has it that the reason young ma went to Maryland was because underarmour dropped that bag. The ceo of underamour is Maryland grad. It’s an arms race and the recruits are the ICBMs.
Every school that is notorious for dropping bags and getting the best recruits are all Nike schools.
Bama FSU Ole miss UGA OSU.

Advertisement
Haselwood in Miami gear = he’s trolling us to get more bags.

Haselwood in UGA or other gear = he’s getting bags, no way we land him.

Some depressive folks on this board.
How are you calling people depressive when you're the one with the negative outlook? Or am I reading your post wrong? My bad if so but your post could be from both points of view.

Then in 3 years he will be out of a job rinse and repeat same cycle all over again

Richt ain’t gettin fired if he wins the coastal consistently with a shot at an ACC championship and playoff most years. I don’t see why he won’t be able to produce those type of seasons here at Miami.

How are you calling people depressive when you're the one with the negative outlook? Or am I reading your post wrong? My bad if so but your post could be from both points of view.

It was a sarcastic comment. Even when recruits wear our gear, people on this board say it’s because they have an alterior motive. If they wear other gear it’s because that is where they are going

It was a sarcastic comment. Even when recruits wear our gear, people on this board say it’s because they have an alterior motive. If they wear other gear it’s because that is where they are going

Can you somehow add Candi Fisher to that avatar?

Seriously, I think Haselwood is a Cane if our QB play gets better and the offense starts playing like it should with all the talent.

Advertisement
Back