Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
Bama always reminds me of Hillary Clinton. They’re both corrupt and rotten as **** but they have people protecting them and they will never get punished. **** shame.
Yeah...but Hillary's slowly dying...she's incontinent, falls over and collapses and reportedly smells bad. She has to take off days on end. Still, Bama, unlike HRC, has risen from the ashes before. I remember the great days under the Bear. Hillary's never had great days. I think that all those angry women she inspires only wish someone would grab their *****...many of them complain so much about it because they know it will never happen to them.

FYI Dominick Blaylock(the other 5*) said he was committed to UGA “for now” to one of the espn announcers covering his game yesterday. Seems they’re both looking.

FYI Dominick Blaylock(the other 5*) said he was committed to UGA “for now” to one of the espn announcers covering his game yesterday. Seems they’re both looking.
not sure how that guy is a 5 star..watched him last night. he is solid ...not game changing.

Advertisement
That doesn’t change anything brooklyndee said.
Why do you keep mentioning me clown? Funny **** is how you keep saying my name all the time. You don't bother to call ot anyone else like shaq who told you the same. You dont even know what I said other than that's not why he was on the sideline. Ur funny. Carry on though

Why do you keep mentioning me clown? Funny **** is how you keep saying my name all the time. You don't bother to call ot anyone else like shaq who told you the same. Ur funny. Carry on though

I wasn’t criticizing youk. I was saying the other guy didn’t even address what you were saying.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why do you keep mentioning me clown? Funny **** is how you keep saying my name all the time. You don't bother to call ot anyone else like shaq who told you the same. You dont even know what I said other than that's not why he was on the sideline. Ur funny. Carry on though

Dee, you got a stalkers, bro. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Nah. All I can say is I'm done with boxing. It's got so crooked that whay happens in the ring is completely irrelevant. Fvck that. Oscar should be ashamed that a purist would be the one to strip the last bit of this facade away.

Nah. All I can say is I'm done with boxing. It's got so crooked that whay happens in the ring is completely irrelevant. Fvck that. Oscar should be ashamed that a purist would be the one to strip the last bit of this facade away.
triple G won both fights. He was jipped again!

Advertisement
I get it. I believe GGG won and at worse another draw but...

Jadon Haselwood thread... any new news?

A few interesting points from an interview done by TOS with Haselwood's coach:

“It’s Georgia and Miami right now,” Smith said. “Auburn and Florida State are also in the mix, and Oklahoma is pushing.”
Haselwood hasn’t set up his official visits yet but Smith said “he’ll take at least three, and Georgia and Miami for sure will be two of them.”
Smith, who says he’s talking with Cane coaches personally as well, says his sense is that Haselwood is drawn to UM because he likes the area and “he likes the situation with the receivers, likes coach (Ron) Dugans and Miami is known for having good receivers.”

I think it's pretty interesting Haselwood's coach is talking with our staff. He did say he believes it will go to signing day in December and was asked if he would be shocked if Haselwood signed with Miami. He said he doesn't know if he would be shocked but he did point out that he is committed right now to UGA.

Advertisement

“It’s Georgia and Miami right now,” Smith said. “Auburn and Florida State are also in the mix, and Oklahoma is pushing.”
Haselwood hasn’t set up his official visits yet but Smith said “he’ll take at least three, and Georgia and Miami for sure will be two of them.”
Smith, who says he’s talking with Cane coaches personally as well, says his sense is that Haselwood is drawn to UM because he likes the area and “he likes the situation with the receivers, likes coach (Ron) Dugans and Miami is known for having good receivers.”

I think it's pretty interesting Haselwood's coach is talking with our staff. He did say he believes it will go to signing day in December and was asked if he would be shocked if Haselwood signed with Miami. He said he doesn't know if he would be shocked but he did point out that he is committed right now to UGA.
Yeah we're in the lead at this point. 4 and Cage keeps balling and we keep winning he's ours especially when UGA is not making wrs a priority

The city of Miami is a lifetime investment, not just 3-4 years in some racist college town.

He is very friendly with DeeJay ,Ezzard, Realus George and Jarren Williams. And also Harley from Paradise weekend. I think the more guys who get the ball, the better for us. Let a bunch of them build some stats

Advertisement
Back