Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Man Cribby has been on this site since the beginning of time and now hes all of the sudden an insider? Ya’ll are too funny with this stuff

Cribby has been historically known to guess on things, dating back to Canesport. He has friends who have friends who know people that have information, but he doesn't know ****.

man, i hope we get this dude

one way to fix a bad offense, get rid of rosier, have pope, payton, and haselwood as your receivers and lingard as your running back

Advertisement
If you look back a page or 2 i posted there was rumor running through several Georgia HS coaches I know that it’s done Haselwood to UGA. I think his “handler” leaked it. But he’s a UGA homer and has been trying to push him there for a while.
Darin Hood is a UGA homer?

Advertisement
Lot of rumors flying around from nobody of importance. Respect Cribby giving us info but until Ivins and other reporters move off their predictions he’s coming here I’ll stay confident.

Advertisement
man, i hope we get this dude

one way to fix a bad offense, get rid of rosier, have pope, payton, and haselwood as your receivers and lingard as your running back

Yessir.. Finally riding ourselves of the possibility of "row-sure" is a huge relief by itself. No doubt, come April 1st some ******* will post an April fools day thread claiming he's been granted another year of eligibility.

But I do wonder.. Is Cager about to become the new rosier? The guy who has no business starting but continues to be #1? Him or Knowles anyway. Would anyone really be that surprised if Knowles starts? Disappointed & irate yes, but surprised?

Yessir.. Finally riding ourselves of the possibility of "row-sure" is a huge relief by itself. No doubt, come April 1st some ******* will post an April fools day thread claiming he's been granted another year of eligibility.

But I do wonder.. Is Cager about to become the new rosier? The guy who has no business starting but continues to be #1? Him or Knowles anyway. Would anyone really be that surprised if Knowles starts? Disappointed & irate yes, but surprised?
I think Knowles graduated so he maybe moving on

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back