Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
If you look back a page or 2 i posted there was rumor running through several Georgia HS coaches I know that it’s done Haselwood to UGA. I think his “handler” leaked it. But he’s a UGA homer and has been trying to push him there for a while.

I did see that.

Good thing is, I would love him to come here.
But a child's decision on what school he wants to go to isn't gonna make me lose sleep.

man, i hope we get this dude

one way to fix a bad offense, get rid of rosier, have pope, payton, and haselwood as your receivers and lingard as your running back

not if the playcaller won't get away from zone reads with an underwhelming OL. I want JH as much as anyone and think he will add a ton of help...but if the gameplan isn't used to utilize the people you have, it doesn't matter.

Advertisement
Crafty veterans like @The Franchise have called this. I missed it. The economics of his recruitment was lost on me because I wanted to believe, but yeah. This was a play. It's not gonna be Miami. OU or UGay. I do genuinely think he liked Miami. But there are too many people in his ear for him to go to a 7-5 team. Had we been more successful after he left that FSU game, I'd feel better. This last visit coupled with the response to his OU in home and Cribbys comments leads me to believe it ain't us. We tried though. Nice to see us swing for the fence outside of SoFla

Advertisement
Crafty veterans like @The Franchise have called this. I missed it. The economics of his recruitment was lost on me because I wanted to believe, but yeah. This was a play. It's not gonna be Miami. OU or UGay. I do genuinely think he liked Miami. But there are too many people in his ear for him to go to a 7-5 team. Had we been more successful after he left that FSU game, I'd feel better. This last visit coupled with the response to his OU in home and Cribbys comments leads me to believe it ain't us. We tried though. Nice to see us swing for the fence outside of SoFla
At the very least whoever he chooses had to drop a way bigger big than originally intended. That alone is a small victory for us.

We won 2 games since he was at the FSU game

Haselwood...Sandle Wood....Georgia would drop whatever it takes but it don’t matter..HASLEWOOD TO THE U
0913F9D8-5D53-429B-8FC4-633E9CA428BE.jpeg

When you compare our offense to OU’s offense and then add in the Extras that are probably being thrown at him which could range from cash to a mortgage payoff to a no show or an overpaying job for his parent(s) or handler to autos he’ have to love Miami a whoooooole lot to come here.

I love the Canes as much as anyone and have for over 50 years but I’m not sure if I had a son I could have him walk away from this not to mention the offense if he was a QB or WR.

Miami just can’t or chooses not to play the bag game at this level and to get these 5 star Kids nowadays it’s what it takes cause very few if any of them or their families can walk away from the magnitude of what’s being offered to them.

I hope he signs with us just like I do Bogle and Stevenson.Just don’t think they walk away from the rewards not to mention the systems and come here.

Advertisement
When you compare our offense to OU’s offense and then add in the Extras that are probably being thrown at him which could range from cash to a mortgage payoff to a no show or an overpaying job for his parent(s) or handler to autos he’ have to love Miami a whoooooole lot to come here.

I love the Canes as much as anyone and have for over 50 years but I’m not sure if I had a son I could have him walk away from this not to mention the offense if he was a QB or WR.

Miami just can’t or chooses not to play the bag game at this level and to get these 5 star Kids nowadays it’s what it takes cause very few if any of them or their families can walk away from the magnitude of what’s being offered to them.

I hope he signs with us just like I do Bogle and Stevenson.Just don’t think they walk away from the rewards not to mention the systems and come here.

I will be ecstatic if we got 1 for 3 out of those kids. 2 of 3 is a home run and 3 of 3 would be the best close Miami has ever had.

You rather be right than for Haselwood to sign here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back