Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
You guys act like our coaches are missing on all these kids. The game is fixed in favor of the SEC and bag schools.

Think about how horrible a recruiter James Coley was at Miami and then how he was at FSU and now Georgia.

Until the NCAA gets exposed or Miami finds a sugar daddy this is a wrap.

Maybe if we find the next Jimmy Johnson we could win.

Darin Hood is a UGA homer?
Most “handlers” are bag homers. If the handler is putting it out there that he’s a UbaGA lock that’s to get OU to sweeten the pot.

There’s literally zero reason for a handler to blow up the kid’s announcement unless it’s being done to up the negotiations with another team. They’ve played this thing masterfully for two years. You really think he’s going to blow it up now at the 11th hour?

Advertisement
Most “handlers” are bag homers. If the handler is putting it out there that he’s a UbaGA lock that’s to get OU to sweeten the pot.

There’s literally zero reason for a handler to blow up the kid’s announcement unless it’s being done to up the negotiations with another team. They’ve played this thing masterfully for two years. You really think he’s going to blow it up now at the 11th hour?

I really don't understand how people don't understand this. You have to ask yourself, why would Haselwood's handler ruin his announcement? The answer is he wouldn't.

200w.gif

Post of the year imo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 71828
@Hoyacane1620 what’s up with the UGA board rn? some are saying that Rusty is alluding to fields transferring, I see a lot of tweets about Oklahoma & FSU on the TL as well

yes. Supposedly Mansell and another mod got a text saying Fields was strongly considering it. Mansell put this out on his board. People posting seem to be split as to whether there is anything to it.

Was suggested that Oklahoma would be a spot if he was serious. I didn't see anything on their board at all.

Advertisement
I have to wonder though how would Haselwood know? By the time he commits Fields wont have time to even take a few visits. Is he just going to make a blind choice?

whats the down side? He would be surrounded by weapons. Don't know what the backup QB is like. Spencer Rattler coming in as true Freshman. Fields would have to sit but could then compete to win the job.... The past two Heisman winners came through that offense. Fields thinks pretty highly of himself - that's why he went to Georgia knowing Fromm was there...

whats the down side? He would be surrounded by weapons. Don't know what the backup QB is like. Spencer Rattler coming in as true Freshman. Fields would have to sit but could then compete to win the job.... The past two Heisman winners came through that offense. Fields thinks pretty highly of himself - that's why he went to Georgia knowing Fromm was there...
Could be true but I also thought that he would want to stay in the SEC. From what I remember, throughout his recruiting process he only really seriously was involved with SEC schools.

Advertisement
Back