Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
this Place is going to go ape diarrhea if FSU gets briles hazelnuts and fields.
Best OC in the Nation coaching the #1 recruit/QB from last year and the #1 WR recruit this year, playing against us and this senior citizen *** offense and shoddy defense every year. Yea, that’s a nightmare but that’s also long shot af and Slick Willie will find a way to mess that up, I’d rather Fields and JH go to Oklahoma if that’s the case

Best OC in the Nation coaching the #1 recruit/QB from last year and the #1 WR recruit this year, playing against us and this senior citizen *** offense and shoddy defense every year. Yea, that’s a nightmare but that’s also long shot af and Slick Willie will find a way to mess that up, I’d rather Fields and JH go to Oklahoma if that’s the case

Any of those guys bringing linemen with them? And if Fields is as good as people think he is, he'd play at FSU (or anywhere else) for 1 year after he sits out next year.

Could be true but I also thought that he would want to stay in the SEC. From what I remember, throughout his recruiting process he only really seriously was involved with SEC schools.

I honestly don't know. It's all speculation. My comments are just what came to mind after I saw Mansell's post this morning. It's getting nuts. Someone called this time "the wild wild west" and they were not kidding. Hard to know what to believe anymore at all.

Could be wrong here but my guess is when @Cribby said bags weren’t the main reason Haselwood might trending elsewhere, he picked up early intel on Fields potential transfer. I know Fields and Haselwood are decently tight so it’s not outlandish to think that Fields might have let him know early that he intends to go to OU causing him to reevaluate things about Miami. I know some insiders from UT and they claim that it’s not UGA for Haselwood. Just my two cents.

Advertisement
We’re not getting the #1 WR in the nation lol. We can’t even keep our own guys committed to us but most of the posters here think we’re getting a 5 star player from Georgia 😂😂😂

Could be wrong here but my guess is when @Cribby said bags weren’t the main reason Haselwood might trending elsewhere, he picked up early intel on Fields potential transfer. I know Fields and Haselwood are decently tight so it’s not outlandish to think that Fields might have let him know early that he intends to go to OU causing him to reevaluate things about Miami. I know some insiders from UT and they claim that it’s not UGA for Haselwood. Just my two cents.

He never said bags weren’t the main reason. He there are ppl with bigger bags

You could say this for any blue chip prospect.
Could be true but I also thought that he would want to stay in the SEC. From what I remember, throughout his recruiting process he only really seriously was involved with SEC schools.
not true. He was committed to PSU first and was apart of there class for awhile. That’s where he should have stayed honestly, he’d be inline to start this coming year.

Advertisement
Any of those guys bringing linemen with them? And if Fields is as good as people think he is, he'd play at FSU (or anywhere else) for 1 year after he sits out next year.
Not sure. Got to see his dance moves. See how Francois showed his moves in locker room even while rehabbing?

Got to align with Willie's Boogie if you're going to play.

May not have the style for Willie's program going forward.

Crafty veterans like @The Franchise have called this. I missed it. The economics of his recruitment was lost on me because I wanted to believe, but yeah. This was a play. It's not gonna be Miami. OU or UGay. I do genuinely think he liked Miami. But there are too many people in his ear for him to go to a 7-5 team. Had we been more successful after he left that FSU game, I'd feel better. This last visit coupled with the response to his OU in home and Cribbys comments leads me to believe it ain't us. We tried though. Nice to see us swing for the fence outside of SoFla
Nice try... lmao we were never in it.
Don't fal for the banana someone told him wear the gloves...

Advertisement
Are UbaGA fans arrogant enough to think Fields isn’t going to transfer? Fcking stupid rednecks.

Question is why is Haselwood so tied to Fields?

whats the down side? He would be surrounded by weapons. Don't know what the backup QB is like. Spencer Rattler coming in as true Freshman. Fields would have to sit but could then compete to win the job.... The past two Heisman winners came through that offense. Fields thinks pretty highly of himself - that's why he went to Georgia knowing Fromm was there...
Transfer QBs don’t typically put themselves in a position where they have to compete with a highly thought of QB in their same class. Fields already tried that and failed. Next place he goes he will get an assurance that the job is his. I can’t see Riley giving him that guarantee because Rattler is really good.

Transfer QBs don’t typically put themselves in a position where they have to compete with a highly thought of QB in their same class. Fields already tried that and failed. Next place he goes he will get an assurance that the job is his. I can’t see Riley giving him that guarantee because Rattler is really good.

FSU

Advertisement
This is the only scenario in which I wouldn’t mind FSU landing Howell, gotta keep Fields far from the ACC if he ain’t coming to us, the kid is talented
Yeah if we don't land JH get him and fields to OU and as far away from us as possible. I have a feeling with the success of baker and mahomes we will see more QBs trying to get with the college QB gurus in the big12. Just a small prediction don't quote me on it

Advertisement
Back