Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

We won’t find out then. Kid probably isn’t actually signing on Wednesday.

That said, we start to see the CBs rolling in against us, so people will finally be able to let go of the pipe dream.
Maybe not Wednesday, but it will definitely leak where he signs. Whoever loses will be bitter

Advertisement
Ain’t no closing. The kid was never coming to Miami. It was a pipe dream.

Don’t think anybody should be upset about it though. WR is the least of our problems. We ain’t never going to lose games because we lack talent at WR.
People will say he was never coming and he took the bags, only to blame the staff if (when) we don’t get him. I agree with you that WR is not a concern but the story would be how he was “begging to be a Cane” if Dugans didn’t work as hard as he has on trying to get him.

We will find out soon. No reason to fall for CIS insiders. Ivins schooled them last year when this whole board was hanging on DSJ's nuts. Like clock guy says we get someone and then as it gets closer he starts hedging lol
Who's hedging you stupid ******? If he doesn't choose um I was wrong .....is that difficult ?

Oh and pull Ivins nuts out your mouth cause him and your 247 whores have been days behind me. Including the 247 update today.

Isn't it odd somebody brought this to Ivins yesterday and 24 hours later the ou 247 **** has a story? I guess that's just ironic right? Just like Mansell last week. It was just a " rumor". Did Ivins say Banda was staying right after Diaz bounced? Wed night?

Everything I've posted has been ahead of them, dont be mad at me because you like to throw your money in the trash monthly. Just go buy some cigarettes or lottery tickets . More bang for your buck.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Think Ga staff knows they not getting Haselwood, and the funny thing is they not getting but 5 of the top 25 players in state. Kirby sure selling something to OOS kids though to have that kind of recruiting class.

Advertisement
Think Ga staff knows they not getting Haselwood, and the funny thing is they not getting but 5 of the top 25 players in state. Kirby sure selling something to OOS kids though to have that kind of recruiting class.
Kirby isn't that liked in GA which is funny because Richt gets hate but nobody complained about his attitude

This is how it always starts. It’s like clockwork. Another team starts trending late and we lose out. It’s how it was always going to happen.

If you're so down on recruiting, why are you following it? If you think Miami can't get elite guys, that's fine, you're entitled to your opinion, but what value are you bringing with "He ain't coming" or "We never get those guys." Seems to me you'd be happier waiting for the season to start.

Rumor going through some Georgia HS coaches that I know is that Haselwood is basically signed, sealed, and delivered to Georgia. Visit just ended it.

Hopefully the visit high wears off but idk. Seems like there’s more to it. One coach likes Miami too much to just tell me that for no reason.

Guess well find out.

It’s cause Kirby is a racist

Advertisement
It’s Miami or OU

Kirby can’t sell Aj green when Mork was the coach then lol

Miami if he wants to live in the city and be THE MAN

OU if he wants to put up video game numbers

Riley is leaving Oklahoma. Hazelnuts loves the Oklahoma offense, which was designed by Riley and Bill Bedenbaugh together.

Step 1: Rick announces Bill Bedenbaugh as new OC
Step 2: Hazelnuts signs with Miami
Step 3: Profit

Advertisement
Man Cribby has been on this site since the beginning of time and now hes all of the sudden an insider? Ya’ll are too funny with this stuff

Advertisement
Back