Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Another proof that @Cribby has been ahead of the curve here. This JUST CAME OUT and since Friday Cribby has been saying another team was involved when no one was saying so. I think we win this battle in the end though as he still believes we are ahead.

I’ve been saying Uga wasn’t the biggest threat , Okl was a distant second for months. Uga not even it. But like I said last week “ Mansell / 247 are full of crap. Okl just turned the pressure up the last couple days.

The only reason most of you guys wasn’t thinking Okl was their 247 turned his crystal ball to cloudy lol. Because he thought he wasn’t coming. More proof you guys are wasting your money , but that’s on you.

Even funnier yesterday morning I said 247 would have a story up about this the next three days. Ironically it comes out 24 hours after I posted this.

I might be banned but beast mode and mansell will have a lifetime imprint of my balls on their foreheads.

Last edited:
I’ve been saying Uga wasn’t the biggest threat , Okl was a distant second for months. Uga not even it. But like I said last week “ Mansell / 247 are full of crap. Okl just turned the pressure up the last couple days.

The only reason most of you guys wasn’t thinking Okl was their 247 turned his crystal ball to cloudy lol. Because he thought he wasn’t coming. More proof you guys are wasting your money , but that’s on you.

Even funnier yesterday morning I said 247 would have a story up about this the next three days. Ironically it comes out 24 hours after I posted this.

I might be banned but beast mode and mansell will have a lifetime imprint of my balls on their foreheads.
If/When he picks us you need 1,000 upvotes

Advertisement

Hold on is there a Ban bet if Haselwood doesn’t choose Miami because someone is butthurt that ur info is more right than 24/7 and other sources. Smh it’s like people have never gone a recruiting cycle kids change their minds all the time. Keep bringing the good info and ***** the haters fam.

Another proof that @Cribby has been ahead of the curve here. This JUST CAME OUT and since Friday Cribby has been saying another team was involved when no one was saying so. I think we win this battle in the end though as he still believes we are ahead.

Ivins said it was rumors doe, then a 247 guy digs into it. How rich.

Hold on is there a Ban bet if Haselwood doesn’t choose Miami because someone is butthurt that ur info is more right than 24/7 and other sources. Smh it’s like people have never gone a recruiting cycle kids change their minds all the time. Keep bringing the good info and ***** the haters fam.

It’s my own fault , I’m a grown *** man that was baited by I imagine a 18-19 year old kid.

I never made that bet or anything that dumb since I’ve been posting . Which is 18 years, canesport days.

He kept going at my info so I finally said “sure” when he called out a bet.

So I’ll live up to it , no biggie to me.

Ironically everything he posts is wrong , just like him saying it was “ FSU” as the third team. So confidentially lol, like he was sooooo sure. Or it was “ all Uga” for months. Once again not knowing anything.

He’s just a mark that lives on 247 boards thinking that makes him special.

But If jh goes anywhere else I’ll be done posting that minute.

Advertisement
Well, either way, it’s looking pretty certain he’s not coming here. That’s okay. Payton, Dunmore and Jones is a very good haul.
Well, either way, it’s looking pretty certain he’s not coming here. That’s okay. Payton, Dunmore and Jones is a very good haul.

why isnt he coming here now? cribby seems to be cautious of the other team, but still is on miami

Advertisement
Uga gotta step their game up a lot , and not just bags. He’s not big on their staff.

Miami then Okl has always been the most liked staffs.
Logically, Miami shouldn't have a shot with our offense performing like it did this season. What is JH's reason for Miami being his #1? The city?

It’s my own fault , I’m a grown *** man that was baited by I imagine a 18-19 year old kid.

I never made that bet or anything that dumb since I’ve been posting . Which is 18 years, canesport days.

Ironically everything he posts is wrong , just like him saying it was “ FSU” as the third team. So confidentially lol, like he was sooooo sure. Or it was “ all Uga” for months. Once again not knowing anything.

Come on frat. **** ain’t that serious.

Man **** that!!!! @Cribby a lot of us appreciate the info whether this kid comes or not.

Advertisement
Ivins said it was rumors doe, then a 247 guy digs into it. How rich.

What about Lincoln Riley leaving? I mean, that has to be a thought here. And Kyler Murray leaving. IDK who the back up QB is this year but Spencer Rattler is in the wings somewhere - will he be as good in college? . And living in Norman Ok? Just some thoughts that run through my mind.

Advertisement
Back