Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

OU was going to make his top 5 no matter what. However, did they even go in home with him? I haven’t seem any reports of that. Additionally, one of OU’s insiders recently flipped his pick from OU to undecided.

Yes. Lincoln Riley went in home with Haselwood a week ago Thursday or Friday

Advertisement
From his update yesterday......

Want to start with the Jadon Haselwood in-home. I have yet to hear back from my sources, but I do know that OU went into the visit somewhat confident in where they stand because of the fact there is an actual opening with OU in their 2019 WR class, along with the Sooners having more WR notoriety with Hollywood Brown making some All American lists and more. Obviously, the Heisman and Riley's offense also is playing a major roll.
The idea OU is pushing is the fact Jadon can be a star in the Sooners offense and never be doubled or triple team due to Wease, Bridges and others that would surround Haselwood. They are also working him with the angle of being one of three 1000 yard receivers. In Riley's offense that is possible and numbers that have been put up, the last couple of years, is proof of that.

Thanks. Curious about what they are saying and also what his CB pick really was. Some said he flipped it from OU to cloudy and some said he flipped it from Miami to cloudy.

No his CB was on Miami. He made it cloudy. doesn't necessarily mean anything definite Probably due to recap I just posted. OUr percentage went from 68% to 63%

Advertisement
I have 2 friends in the football administration at Tennessee. Haselwood told them thanks but no thanks on his visit. Pruitt sat down with him and told him to be 100% with him and where they stand. He said with no OC and the fact that his relationship with them and the college life he’s looking for aren’t what Miami and Georgia offers... it won’t be Tennessee.
So three of his top 5 schools are out? If I’m reading it right you are sayin Tenn is out cause of no OC, Miami and UGA are out cause they don’t offer the college lifestyle he wants?

So three of his top 5 schools are out? If I’m reading it right you are sayin Tenn is out cause of no OC, Miami and UGA are out cause they don’t offer the college lifestyle he wants?

Not what I think he meant. H means Tennessee cannot offer the kind of college life UM and UGA can.

Advertisement
No his CB was on Miami. He made it cloudy. doesn't necessarily mean anything definite Probably due to recap I just posted. OUr percentage went from 68% to 63%

I take that as probably a very bad sign actually. @Zbrod95 you are probably right that it’s OU making a late run. I don’t think they dropped Henderson, but all this together would seem to indicate it’s OU now in the mix.

Lol at the last few pages of this thread, everyone sucking their own dycks while really having no clue what the **** is going on.

“He comin, he not comin, you have no idea what is going on behind the scenes, recruiting is fluid, blah blah blah”

I’m dying at fake insiders

Advertisement
No. Tennessee is out because they have no OC, he doesn’t have as good of a relationship with the coaches as he does with Miami and Georgia staff, and Tennessee doesn’t offer the lifestyle he wants as as far as while he’s in college and afterwards. Tennessee doesnt have the NFL pedigree he’s looking for. Etc

Tennessee was never a threat let's be real just like most recruits there's only at most 3 true contenders out of the 5 visits snd they have nothing to offer

Advertisement
I have 2 friends in the football administration at Tennessee. Haselwood told them thanks but no thanks on his visit. Pruitt sat down with him and told him to be 100% with him and where they stand. He said with no OC and the fact that his relationship with them and the college life he’s looking for aren’t what Miami and Georgia offers... it won’t be Tennessee.

Agree. Told y’all last night it’s not Tennessee. My boy said they didn’t feel like they were truly in it.

She has spoken again and it's OU! If wrong? She'll gladly retire from making all predictions 👍😅
miss-cleo.jpg

Advertisement
Back