Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Look at this guy. Classic. Slowly backing away from his pick while referencing an unnamed school.
Everything he’s said so far has been correct. He’s been way ahead of all the experts. You can choose to think he’s a troll — that’s your perogative — but I think he’s legit. And I’m going to trust him, whether he says JH is signing or gone.

Nobody said FSU.

Btw you’ve been preaching Uga lock the entire time.

Laugh all you want but you don’t have a clue what’s going on, what’s transpired, or who the other team is. So you just spit crap out like “ Uga lock “ for months, and then definitive talking FSU is the third team , while not knowing your *** from a hole in the ground. But everyone forgets all the crap you get wrong , because nobody cares.

Which is all good , I set myself up for this. Should’ve kept my mouth shut like I’ve been doing.

If he doesn’t pick Miami I will grant you a pardon so you don’t get a lifetime ban. You aren’t a troll like others and actually seem to bring good info to the board. No reason to ban you. If he does pick Miami, I’ll still leave.

Advertisement
I
If he doesn’t pick Miami I will grant you a pardon so you don’t get a lifetime ban. You aren’t a troll like others and actually seem to bring good info to the board. No reason to ban you. If he does pick Miami, I’ll still leave.

I actually prefer none of you leave. @BeastMode you are a good poster and @Cribby is not a troll.. both of you make this board better.

I have 2 friends in the football administration at Tennessee. Haselwood told them thanks but no thanks on his visit. Pruitt sat down with him and told him to be 100% with him and where they stand. He said with no OC and the fact that his relationship with them and the college life he’s looking for aren’t what Miami and Georgia offers... it won’t be Tennessee.

Advertisement
I

I actually prefer none of you leave. @BeastMode you are a good poster and @Cribby is not a troll.. both of you make this board better.

It’s no biggie, if I’m wrong I’ll gladly leave. But there’s multiple people here that I dm with who knows im not trolling. A few of them for a years , D money being one.

I’m the one who said “ sure “ to a stupid bet. Like I’m 18 years old or something lol.

But unlike beast mode I’m actually right on everything I’ve posted so far. He’s never brought anything but mansells sweaty ball juice here. His inside sauce is who’s 247 team account article he’s reading.

The guy he quotes like rain man has been tea bagged by me multiple times. So technically I’ve tea bagged Beast mode.

Banned > teabagging.

Advertisement
HahahhahHahhahHhAa. Not even close. They have 24 commits right now and plan to add 3 more.

OU was going to make his top 5 no matter what. However, did they even go in home with him? I haven’t seem any reports of that. Additionally, one of OU’s insiders recently flipped his pick from OU to undecided.

OU was going to make his top 5 no matter what. However, did they even go in home with him? I haven’t seem any reports of that. Additionally, one of OU’s insiders recently flipped his pick from OU to undecided.
And you think Bama wants him even though the 247 guys with kids at his rival school already said Saban wants him as a Safety and it’s posted in this very thread lulz.

Advertisement
And you think Bama wants him even though the 247 guys with kids at his rival school already said Saban wants him as a Safety and it’s posted in this very thread lulz.

I don’t think it makes any sense no, but @Cribby said that one team in particular can make a late run like this. Which team comes to mind when someone makes a statement like that? Bama.

Advertisement
Back