Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

No matter what there would be suspense I mean he's announcing at an AA game so he needs people to wonder so this was always expected
Exactly this. The goal here is to have everybody thinking they have a chance to land him. You could even say that his constant Canes apparel was for this purpose. I'm rolling with Cribby here, but after the DSJ saga, I'll remain cautious and not get my hopes up.

Advertisement
Right now Uga isn’t who scares Miami. And they’re very concerned. This is literally something that changed in the last couple days.

Right now Uga isn’t who scares Miami. And they’re very concerned. This is literally something that changed in the last couple days.

Hahaha what!?!?!? So F$U going to win out????? Hahahaha. Haselwood was never coming in the first place

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hahaha what!?!?!? So F$U going to win out????? Hahahaha. Haselwood was never coming in the first place

Nobody said FSU.

Btw you’ve been preaching Uga lock the entire time.

Laugh all you want but you don’t have a clue what’s going on, what’s transpired, or who the other team is. So you just spit crap out like “ Uga lock “ for months, and then definitive talking FSU is the third team , while not knowing your *** from a hole in the ground. But everyone forgets all the crap you get wrong , because nobody cares.

Which is all good , I set myself up for this. Should’ve kept my mouth shut like I’ve been doing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nobody said FSU.

Btw you’ve been preaching Uga lock the entire time.

Laugh all you want but you don’t have a clue what’s going on, what’s transpired, or who the other team is. So you just spit crap out like “ Uga lock “ for months, and then definitive talking FSU is the third team , while not knowing your *** from a hole in the ground. But everyone forgets all the crap you get wrong , because nobody cares.

Which is all good , I set myself up for this. Should’ve kept my mouth shut like I’ve been doing.
I told myself I wouldn’t get to hopeful but I can’t help it. I appreciate the updates. Don’t take this as slurping tho 😂😂

it’s OU and Auburn.

You though Henderson “decommitting” was his free will?

Auburn is selling Dillingham hard and how he had a hand in Anthony Miller getting drafted as well

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back