Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Looks like he’s made it to Georgia for OV an looks like they’ve laid out the red carpet
giphy.gif

Advertisement
I stand with @Cribby who is STILL calling Haselwood to the U. He has been on point about his official visit when Rusty was off, he was right about Banda and has been ahead of the curve this recruiting cycle.

Looks like he’s made it to Georgia for OV an looks like they’ve laid out the red carpet
The weather has been **** again today and tonight. I think semester is over too. Won't be anything to do in Athens for a kid who is supposed to be looking for the big city life.

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol y’all are eating each other alive over here. FWIW everything on the UGA side points to Miami still being in the lead for the reasons mentioned in my last post. While the general consensus is UGA made up some ground, it still hasn’t been enough to change things.

Advertisement
We’ll see after this visit, suspense is definitely building up, it’s sauceszn, I expect everyone to have some brother uncle cousin who works as a janitor at cedar grove who told them Jadon is going to [insert school of choice]. As for me I still believe he ends up a cane, I’m holding on to that belief until a wave of crystal balls start to change in the 11th hour.

lol y’all are eating each other alive over here. FWIW everything on the UGA side points to Miami still being in the lead for the reasons mentioned in my last post. While the general consensus is UGA made up some ground, it still hasn’t been enough to change things.
Is there an update on how his OV is going, on one of your boards?

Is there an update on how his OV is going, on one of your boards?
If you don’t want to get blocked by a paywall, you can check out the Georgia board or recruiting page on the secrant. Americus is their big insider, but haven’t seen him post in a while.
https://www.secrant.com/rant/uga-sp...ommits-to-the-dawgs-yessir/69073474/page-191/
If they’re too homer for you, which they probably will be, he’s posting stuff from his visit on his twitter and IG.

No matter what there would be suspense I mean he's announcing at an AA game so he needs people to wonder so this was always expected

Advertisement
Back