Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
@Cribby You still think he comes here or has the latest info changed your mind on that? No sarcasm intended

I still think UM , but just one team extra getting involved and serious can change things. And I’m sure you can figure out what I mean.

I doubt it's OU. If it's bags, it's Tennessee.

Just talked to my Tennessee source and he says he doesn’t think they really have a shot. Things could be happening that he is unaware of and he isn’t as plugged in as he was with Butch Jones but he hadn’t heard much with haselwood. He did say however, if Mark Richt isn’t willing to start playing “the game” in recruiting then his run is over. Richt recruited my friend out of high school to Georgia. Georgia has a network that Richt didn’t have to be in the know about. Miami doesn’t have the network these other schools have that allows you to keep signing top talent.

With the way this season has gone it would seem fitting for FSU to hire briles and then JH to commit there. I am just trying to think worse possible scenario because every time I think I am prepared, I get one-upped by this season.

Advertisement
With the way this season has gone it would seem fitting for FSU to hire briles and then JH to commit there. I am just trying to think worse possible scenario because every time I think I am prepared, I get one-upped by this season.
Wait a second, he didn’t have the Alabama logo on his cleats!!!

I still think UM , but just one team extra getting involved and serious can change things. And I’m sure you can figure out what I mean.

He’s talking about Bama. I don’t see this kid signing with Bama if he doesn’t OV there.

Advertisement
I don't want to believe thing$ could change into working the heavy bag , playing opposite of Pope would create huge mismatches and throw our TE into the mix could only mean our vertical threat ever increasing for everyone , I'm sure he's very aware of air raid sirens going off then hear the cannon in the end zone firing off rounds immediately following.

When asked bout his top 5 on IG live the other day Haselwood struggles to remember that Tennessee and OU where even in it. It took him 15 seconds to remember those 2. He said FSU, UGA, MIAMI in that order quick as ****. I think its gotta be those 3 unless a team outside his top 5 if jumping in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
From Ivins: "We're in the 11th hour which is when rumors run rampant. I haven't heard anything that suggests I should move my forecast off Miami. If I do, I'll post an update."
Nobody's said anything yet. Now IMO its FSU and I think they're trying hard since if anybody remembers like a week or 2 ago that somebody on here said they're about to take their bag game to another level.

From Ivins: "We're in the 11th hour which is when rumors run rampant. I haven't heard anything that suggests I should move my forecast off Miami. If I do, I'll post an update."

Of course he hasn’t heard of anything , he’ll have a new update in three days lol.

Btw my imaginary forecast is still on um too.

Advertisement
Back