Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

It’s crazy how some of these big-time schools can get away with enticing recruits with bags. And, sadly, it won’t stop until the NCAA grows some balls and drops the hammer on multiple programs.

Advertisement
Of course he hasn’t heard of anything , he’ll have a new update in three days lol.

Btw my imaginary forecast is still on um too.

How does the 247 guys do it?

50 % um - 50 % cloudy lol.

There’s my cribbstalball, I guess I could just wait like all those clowns do until I heard where his loi was then put my forecast in for that.

If “bags” are involved and he’s looking for a handout then he’s gone.

I don’t expect him in this class.

Advertisement
Nobody's said anything yet. Now IMO its FSU and I think they're trying hard since if anybody remembers like a week or 2 ago that somebody on here said they're about to take their bag game to another level.

@dsddcane said Urkel will be dropping big bags a year ago.

bama is under the radar. with all the commotion going on with our program, we really f'ing things up for guys like Jadon and make some guys take a step back and think about things. I mean ****, kosi had less than 60 yards passing last game.

youre loosing credibility in my eyes talking like that. nonsense

Who said I care or need credibility?

Do I run a site ? Do I make money off this FREE INFO that is 100 % true? And been ahead of those guys the entire time.

If the people paying for that stuff actually knew how bs it is they’d say the same.

I’ve actually seen it with my own eyes during this process. They straight up steal money, and that’s why I cancelled my vip.

It’s comical how much they don’t know.

But if you’re hurt by my credibility I’ll reimburse you your 0.00.

Advertisement

Do I run a site ? Do I make money off this FREE INFO that is 100 % true? And been ahead of those guys the entire time.

If the people paying for that stuff actually knew how bs it is they’d say the same.

I’ve actually seen it with my own eyes during this process. They straight up steal money, and that’s why I cancelled my vip.

There are people On 247 board who have proven their connection with Haselwood. I’m not gonna tell you who or how but they have to me and other posters here I will not mention. They say what Ivins is reporting is correct as it stands. Ivins is one of the most conservative analysts there are. When he reports something it’s usually from a trusted source and it’s usually something that he has been hearing for a period time. I appreciate your information I really do trust me. But don’t discredit other people who work hard for their information.

In my opinion you don’t build credibility by trying to discredit what others are saying. You do so by staying true to what you are saying until you are proven right. No need to attract other information just cause it contradicts yours man. But like I said I haven’t contributed to this recruitment at all so I am no one to talk. Just my 2 cents.

Advertisement
We will find out soon. No reason to fall for CIS insiders. Ivins schooled them last year when this whole board was hanging on DSJ's nuts. Like clock guy says we get someone and then as it gets closer he starts hedging lol

We will find out soon. No reason to fall for CIS insiders. Ivins schooled them last year when this whole board was hanging on DSJ's nuts. Like clock guy says we get someone and then as it gets closer he starts hedging lol
Ivins did clown the **** out of this site and establish himself

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back