Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

What about Lincoln Riley leaving? I mean, that has to be a thought here. And Kyler Murray leaving. IDK who the back up QB is this year but Spencer Rattler is in the wings somewhere - will he be as good in college? . And living in Norman Ok? Just some thoughts that run through my mind.

There is rumors of him and the browns. Not sure if he does if. They’d have to back up a brinks truck

Advertisement
What about Lincoln Riley leaving? I mean, that has to be a thought here. And Kyler Murray leaving. IDK who the back up QB is this year but Spencer Rattler is in the wings somewhere - will he be as good in college? . And living in Norman Ok? Just some thoughts that run through my mind.

Where would Lincoln Riley go. That’s a top ten gig that he’s good at.

If he’s still messing around this late after being a virtual “certainty “ to UM, then the biggest threat will be whoever puts together the best package.

It’s not just bags, Okl has always been the biggest. There’s more to this than just bags, and it’s not my place to put that info on here.

**** has just got real.

Let the games begin.
Just like I said a few days ago. Haselwood will have to love UM more than Yamma Yamma to turn down all that will be coming his way.

Some of you guys get too carried away with the smart money plays these kids make via Twitter and Instagram and smartly placed info “leaks” to get their bags up. Do you think shadowy advisers enter the picture to not find the best package? That’s why you always hear the “recruiting is fluid” line from the guys who get duped by the negotiation of bags game that is 5 star recruiting today.

If he makes a concerted effort to make it seem like he’s all UM and that it’ll take a small fortune to sway him, then guess what happens next? The rednecks open the coffers. They view losing a kid like this to a mom and pop operation like Miami as affrontery.

Advertisement
We will find out soon. No reason to fall for CIS insiders. Ivins schooled them last year when this whole board was hanging on DSJ's nuts. Like clock guy says we get someone and then as it gets closer he starts hedging lol

Nah dawg only the super naive posters on here hoping for unicorns and rainbows for come down on signing day believed we would land that AH crew

It was obvious to everyone but the troll and the idiots who hung on his every word

Just like I said a few days ago. Haselwood will have to love UM more than Yamma Yamma to turn down all that will be coming his way.

Some of you guys get too carried away with the smart money plays these kids make via Twitter and Instagram and smartly placed info “leaks” to get their bags up. Do you think shadowy advisers enter the picture to not find the best package? That’s why you always hear the “recruiting is fluid” line from the guys who get duped by the negotiation of bags game that is 5 star recruiting today.

If he makes a concerted effort to make it seem like he’s all UM and that it’ll take a small fortune to sway him, then guess what happens next? The rednecks open the coffers. They view losing a kid like this to a mom and pop operation like Miami as affrontery.
Wow there's a lot to be said for this statement.

It’s not just bags, Okl has always been the biggest. There’s more to this than just bags, and it’s not my place to put that info on here.

As of today though.. does the staff feel like they still lead for him?

Advertisement
So it looks like the CIS curse is still alive we should have know once this thread went over 100 pages but the meltdown will do be great to watch. I’ll get the popcorn ready.

Advertisement
Ain’t no closing. The kid was never coming to Miami. It was a pipe dream.

Don’t think anybody should be upset about it though. WR is the least of our problems. We ain’t never going to lose games because we lack talent at WR.
You think no one is ever coming here so this isn’t saying much

Advertisement
Problem is you guys put too much stock in the insiders. I had fun helping DSJ push that envelope last year because it seemed too absurd to have anyone buy his stupid ****. But they did.

I don’t know Cribby other than as a guy whose posts I find funny. I never had any clue he was a plug until a couple weeks ago.

Problem is Cribby might be completely legit, but he only knows what people are telling him. These advisers and recruits use people like Cribby every year to spread the info that they want spread.

Why would Haselwood want people to think he’s completely dialed in with Miami yet not commit and shut down his recruiting? Seems pretty obvious. He wants to drive those bags up. That’s how the smart guys play the game. They use social media and insiders and coaches and anyone else to spread the message they want spread. Dig?

So Cribby is probably hearing exactly what he’s telling us. But that doesn’t mean he knows the motivation behind what he’s being told.

Guess we'll find out Wednesday. Hope he picks us

We won’t find out then. Kid probably isn’t actually signing on Wednesday.

That said, we start to see the CBs rolling in against us, so people will finally be able to let go of the pipe dream.

Advertisement
Back