Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

No. Tennessee is out because they have no OC, he doesn’t have as good of a relationship with the coaches as he does with Miami and Georgia staff, and Tennessee doesn’t offer the lifestyle he wants as as far as while he’s in college and afterwards. Tennessee doesnt have the NFL pedigree he’s looking for. Etc
Thank you kind sir

Advertisement
Nobody said FSU.

Btw you’ve been preaching Uga lock the entire time.

Laugh all you want but you don’t have a clue what’s going on, what’s transpired, or who the other team is. So you just spit crap out like “ Uga lock “ for months, and then definitive talking FSU is the third team , while not knowing your *** from a hole in the ground. But everyone forgets all the crap you get wrong , because nobody cares.

Which is all good , I set myself up for this. Should’ve kept my mouth shut like I’ve been doing.

Starting sound like Dan Sileo Jr

So the OU insider who had his CB on OU changed his CB to foggy and because Cribby said his recruitment is a little tighter(as most are this time of year) everyone thinks he's going to OU now??

Lol....

Screenshot_2018-12-15-13-34-13.png
I hate that look on Coley face

So the OU insider who had his CB on OU changed his CB to foggy and because Cribby said his recruitment is a little tighter(as most are this time of year) everyone thinks he's going to OU now??

Lol....
It was on Miami, not OU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If only we could get Coley on the Turds Staff and have him and Coach Kodak Wack take pics with the recruits in their really sick poses.

On another note, Jadon looks like he’s being violently held against his will in an ISIS propaganda video.
For real my dude.
bruh has that “I have to be here” look on his grill.

JH isn’t wavering because of what any other teams are doing. It’s because he knows the struggles our offense, particularly our OL has been having and saw that we addressed it this week by signing a 2 star 240 pound OT and immediately thought to himself “WTF was I thinking???”

Advertisement
Yep , because dan was right about stuff . How about you **** talk **** when I miss on something?

Cool?

Jh goes elsewhere go at me. That’ll be my first wrong info.

If not , I could give a ****.
Coming after u about all this blows my mind. Your posts have been straight forward & updated every step of the way. The posts look like 1 ? 1 = 2 & people are *****ing because u didn't give them the + sign.

From his update yesterday......

Want to start with the Jadon Haselwood in-home. I have yet to hear back from my sources, but I do know that OU went into the visit somewhat confident in where they stand because of the fact there is an actual opening with OU in their 2019 WR class, along with the Sooners having more WR notoriety with Hollywood Brown making some All American lists and more. Obviously, the Heisman and Riley's offense also is playing a major roll.
The idea OU is pushing is the fact Jadon can be a star in the Sooners offense and never be doubled or triple team due to Wease, Bridges and others that would surround Haselwood. They are also working him with the angle of being one of three 1000 yard receivers. In Riley's offense that is possible and numbers that have been put up, the last couple of years, is proof of that.

Another proof that @Cribby has been ahead of the curve here. This JUST CAME OUT and since Friday Cribby has been saying another team was involved when no one was saying so. I think we win this battle in the end though as he still believes we are ahead.

Advertisement
Here's another update from the OU insider. Sounds like a typical Homer but found it interesting there was no mention of Miami in any of his updates.

--- I will start again with Jadon Haselwood.

Haselwood's family, including, grandparents were all at the OU in-home tonight. I am told that Sooners outside WR coach, Dennis Simmons, was in the Haselwood home and things went very well.

From the sources I spoke with I was told that the family is completely on board with Jadon going to OU. Now, this isn't a shock considering the history of the family, but the fact they were all onboard with Jadon going to Norman is surprise with the distance.

Now, even with the family onboard you have to understand they are letting Jadon make this decision for himself. The thing is, Haselwood has always said OU was his "dream school" and that he wants to play for a school that is known for putting up passing yards. Haselwood even gave it a number saying, " I want to play for a school that throws it for 4000 yards and I want to see what UGA is going to do in that area this year." That statement was made at The Opening Finals and UGA didn't do that, so here we are with Haselwood now decommitted and set to announce on January 5th.

Despite the good feeling OU is starting to have, with their chances to land the five-star, there is some absolute reservation. Haselwood is going to take his official to UGA, as stated in original update. The good news is that Haselwood won't announce until a few weeks after, so Oklahoma will have plenty of time to talk with Haselwood between Sunday and the All American game. The other thing is that OU will have a big game before then. A Sooners win versus Bama and things change dramatically with the perception of the OU program.

So, there is still a lot in play, but things are starting to look much better for the Sooners and I am starting to hear much more confidence out of the OU side. Will that hold up after the UGA visit? The Sooners, and the fans, have a few weeks to find out, but OU is definitely in a much better spot than they a were two weeks ago.

Also, I'm not quite ready to say OU is in the lead-- because I still think UGA might be there with him-- but the Sooners have made a strong push to land the OU legacy, that's for sure.

Here's another update from the OU insider. Sounds like a typical Homer but found it interesting there was no mention of Miami in any of his updates.

--- I will start again with Jadon Haselwood.

Haselwood's family, including, grandparents were all at the OU in-home tonight. I am told that Sooners outside WR coach, Dennis Simmons, was in the Haselwood home and things went very well.

From the sources I spoke with I was told that the family is completely on board with Jadon going to OU. Now, this isn't a shock considering the history of the family, but the fact they were all onboard with Jadon going to Norman is surprise with the distance.

Now, even with the family onboard you have to understand they are letting Jadon make this decision for himself. The thing is, Haselwood has always said OU was his "dream school" and that he wants to play for a school that is known for putting up passing yards. Haselwood even gave it a number saying, " I want to play for a school that throws it for 4000 yards and I want to see what UGA is going to do in that area this year." That statement was made at The Opening Finals and UGA didn't do that, so here we are with Haselwood now decommitted and set to announce on January 5th.

Despite the good feeling OU is starting to have, with their chances to land the five-star, there is some absolute reservation. Haselwood is going to take his official to UGA, as stated in original update. The good news is that Haselwood won't announce until a few weeks after, so Oklahoma will have plenty of time to talk with Haselwood between Sunday and the All American game. The other thing is that OU will have a big game before then. A Sooners win versus Bama and things change dramatically with the perception of the OU program.

So, there is still a lot in play, but things are starting to look much better for the Sooners and I am starting to hear much more confidence out of the OU side. Will that hold up after the UGA visit? The Sooners, and the fans, have a few weeks to find out, but OU is definitely in a much better spot than they a were two weeks ago.

Also, I'm not quite ready to say OU is in the lead-- because I still think UGA might be there with him-- but the Sooners have made a strong push to land the OU legacy, that's for sure.
Wait what? So this "insider" thinks UGA is the team to beat and somehow doesn't get that the decision will be made long before the announcement? Wow ok

Advertisement
Back