Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Bro I don’t think you saw the td passes dropped by cager and langham .... dude comes here he’s aj green 2.0

That’s off the top of my head from pitt games I will go over every game (post rosier) where our wrs ****ed up
Cager I bull**** you not with above average hands would've broken the all time touchdown catches in a season record

It’s been said repeatedly that he likes the city life over Athens.

Mork won't allow him to enjoy it anyway so this city and country debate is a non-factor I think....if you're a smart kid and big time player, you'll go to a big time school that also has good role players......I mean shiit Mork suspends you just for sneezing...

Advertisement
Mork won't allow him to enjoy it anyway so this city and country debate is a non-factor I think....if you're a smart kid and big time player, you'll go to a big time school that also has good role players......I mean shiit Mork suspends you just for sneezing...
😂😂😂😂😂 wow so Richt doesn't let players have fun now? wtf

Advertisement
About what? Principal Richt playing Head Coach at The U? I know. That is some ridiculous shiit. Who the ****k let this dumbshiit in.
Lol guy was facing a firearms charge and got hurt being reckless. Are you kidding me? Then got arrested for marijuana possession a week later.

Advertisement
Theres always exceptions to the rule obviously. I'm not gonna speak on the practice habits of anyone but I will say you might be giving far too much credit to far too many players. Just for example I'll say 1 thing. If you were brought here & told everything that's wrong with what's in place,those people do nothing to change whats perceived as wrong yet the new kids come in & do whats asked of them & perform on Saturdays as well. Show that the stage isnt too big for them. They block in the games,they catch whats thrown to them,they high point the ball,they're physical & explosive regardless if they're being targeted etc than that's what should see the reward in playing time. For instance cager & Wiggins are by far our most targeted players & get the most snaps... what do you think they're doing on the field if the results are definitely not positive? I wouldnt care if you could even be fooled into believing it's the complete opposite in practice(its not) if they cant produce on Saturdays than it's time to try a different option. Wouldnt care who that is. So to be clear the kids you're seeing on Saturdays arent doing in practice anything that seperates them either.

It's a tough situation; (no inside info & serious question) what if the more talented kids have poor practice habits and don't go to class? How can you justify playing them or allowing them to shine?

Advertisement
It's a tough situation; (no inside info & serious question) what if the more talented kids have poor practice habits and don't go to class? How can you justify playing them or allowing them to shine?
Okay. Again I'm not going into specifics about anyone on either side but what if the upperclassmen had that exact problem?

Lol guy was facing a firearms charge and got hurt being reckless. Are you kidding me? Then got arrested for marijuana possession a week later.

The guy had a fcking Instagram photo of holding a gun over some dumb girl problems in HIGH SCHOOL. Mark wanted to pile on the punishment by suspending him again.

While suspended, played pick up ball and ****edd up his knee. Mork then tosses him out because he is useless now.

#****RIcht.

The guy had a fcking Instagram photo of holding a gun over some dumb girl problems in HIGH SCHOOL. Mark wanted to pile on the punishment by suspending him again.

While suspended, played pick up ball and ****edd up his knee. Mork then tosses him out because he is useless now.

#****RIcht.

So....

1) He did something obsurdly stupid and committed a crime(literally).

Richt lets it go.

2) After he did something obsurdly stupid, he goes gets hurt during the spring time where there’s specific rules on avoiding other workouts that aren’t football related.

All within a span of about 2 1/2 months but Richt is too strict even though he broke 2 huge rules that all programs have. You’re right, Richt should keep dudes that have showed gross negligence for rules.

Advertisement
Back