Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

So....

1) He did something obsurdly stupid and committed a crime(literally).

2) After he did something obsurdly stupid, he goes gets hurt during the spring time where there’s specific rules on avoiding other workouts that aren’t football related.

All within a span of about 2 1/2 months but Richt is too strict even though he broke 2 huge rules that all programs have...

U sound like a woman arguing. **** lets go back to when Bruce was in pre-school when he put gum in little abby's hair when he was supposed to be taking a nap...that's how u sound.

Dumb.

Advertisement
So....

Richt lets it go.

2) After he did something obsurdly stupid, he goes gets hurt during the spring time where there’s specific rules on avoiding other workouts that aren’t football related.

All within a span of about 2 1/2 months but Richt is too strict even though he broke 2 huge rules that all programs have. You’re right, Richt should keep dudes that have showed gross negligence for rules.
I also think he got caught doing some stupid Shiite with Haskins. I think it was broccoli related.

Coaches didn’t like his motor. He needs to upgrade from that lil 350

200.gif

I also think he got caught doing some stupid Shiite with Haskins. I think it was broccoli related.
Yea lol. He gets arrested for marijuana possession in South Miami a week later after not following a blatantly obvious rule about not getting hurt doing an obvious non football related activity that could lead to injury.

Advertisement
Yea lol. He gets arrested for marijuana possession in South Miami a week later after not following a blatantly obvious rule about not getting hurt doing an obvious non football related activity that could lead to injury.
Didn’t he also initially lie about how it happened as well.
I was a big fan and really wanted him on the team. Ohh and then he started missing his rehab appointments.

Yup. We need more random people telling us how Richt treated him unfairly though.

Aww yes. Because in you and Mork's world...the 85 Scholarships should only go to choir boys like Richt (sarcasm) and forsake the rest. Praise God. Hallelujah. Bruce posting Gramm pics and smoking a dub...lmao. And according to you random perfect people Bruce should be locked away in a Cambodian prison getting whipped for eternity...FOH...you dumbshiitss would be the first to take Maurice Clarett or Michael Vick if they were available out of HS...

Aww yes. Because in you and Mork's world...the 85 Scholarships should only go to choir boys like Richt (sarcasm) and forsake the rest. Praise God. Hallelujah. Bruce posting Gramm pics and smoking a dub...lmao. And according to you random perfect people Bruce should be locked away in a Cambodian prison getting whipped for eternity...FOH...you dumbshiitss would be the first to take Maurice Clarett or Michael Vick if he was available out of HS...
Shut up bro. Sam deserved to get booted unlike others.

Advertisement
Shut up bro. Sam deserved to get booted unlike others.

Shut up bro? Lmao. What are we 13? Bruce has no history of being a monster you portray him to be. Richt has an itchy finger when someone opposes him. This is fact. Richt is the problem. Take this "L" child and 20 rosemaries and the Lord shall forgive you.

Shut up bro? Lmao. What are we 13? Bruce has no history of being a monster you portray him to be. Richt has an itchy finger when someone opposes him. This is fact. Richt is the problem. Take this "L" child and 20 rosemaries and the Lord shall forgive you.
Nobody agrees with you...you handed nobody an “L”

Nobody agrees with you...you handed nobody an “L”
Wasn't looking for public approval or validations of my opinion on a FB board unlike u it seems. Like Bruce, maybe u need a hobby/life for the gramm and a dub to chill out "bro"...

Advertisement
Your opinion doesn’t hand out an “L” because there’s nothing factual about it...because it’s your opinion.

The problem is u disingenuous dumbshiitss get all pretend self righteous to prove a position but would happily sell your soul or mangina to gain favor or an advantage. So drop the act. Lies.

So....

Richt lets it go.

All within a span of about 2 1/2 months but Richt is too strict even though he broke 2 huge rules that all programs have. You’re right, Richt should keep dudes that have showed gross negligence for rules.
He also lied to Richts face about how he got hurt. He said he fell off of a bike.

So....

Richt lets it go.

This thread isn’t about Sam Bruce. ****

Advertisement
Listen bro, don’t be a smart ***. Is it too much to ask you to start another thread or begin a private convo to discuss Sam Bruce? Because I don’t think it’s too much of a request.
Uh yea...because I wasn’t the one who brought him up...

Advertisement
Back