Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Shut up bro? Lmao. What are we 13? Bruce has no history of being a monster you portray him to be. Richt has an itchy finger when someone opposes him. This is fact. Richt is the problem. Take this "L" child and 20 rosemaries and the Lord shall forgive you.
Sam Bruce was a ******* dip**** that got what he deserved. Take your feelings somewhere else, he isn't coming back and he willfully gave up the opportunity he had. This is his fault, not Richts.

Advertisement
So, FSU is out here with a high school offense. No wonder they have a losing record, they have a high school offense facing college defenses.

Lol some of the rumors we create on this site would make TMZ cringe. I promise we'll have enough recruiting drama.

You can tell it's recruiting season!

Believe it or not FSU fans are talking about this and even have a crazy story why Dugans would leave to FSU. It’s not something I’d want to post because it effects Dugans life but they are crazy fans

Advertisement
Believe it or not FSU fans are talking about this and even have a crazy story why Dugans would leave to FSU. It’s not something I’d want to post because it effects Dugans life but they are crazy fans

Lemme guess. Some story about Mama Donk having an affair? Just a guess but that would be par for the course for the Tally hilljack inbreds to automatically be suspicious of any woman that prefers "big city" life over the armpit of Florida.

Their fans are idiots

Advertisement
Back