Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Just going to leave this here..... From Manny Navarro at The Athletic this morning:

Payton, the highest-rated recruit among Miami’s 14 commitments in the 2019 signing class, said a sense of urgency was conveyed to him because the receiver room could look a little different than it does now once he arrives on campus as an early enrollee the second week of January.

As it stands, Miami is supposed to bring back seven receivers who made at least one catch in 2018: Lawrence Cager, Mike Harley, Dee Wiggins, Brian Hightower, Mark Pope, Evidence Njoku and Marquez Ezzard. But Payton said it is his understanding Cager, completing his fourth season at Miami as a redshirt junior, could be on his way out.

Reached by phone Monday night, Cager’s father, Lawrence Sr., did not want to discuss his son’s future at Miami.

WOW!!!

Just going to leave this here..... From Manny Navarro at The Athletic this morning:

Payton, the highest-rated recruit among Miami’s 14 commitments in the 2019 signing class, said a sense of urgency was conveyed to him because the receiver room could look a little different than it does now once he arrives on campus as an early enrollee the second week of January.

As it stands, Miami is supposed to bring back seven receivers who made at least one catch in 2018: Lawrence Cager, Mike Harley, Dee Wiggins, Brian Hightower, Mark Pope, Evidence Njoku and Marquez Ezzard. But Payton said it is his understanding Cager, completing his fourth season at Miami as a redshirt junior, could be on his way out.

Reached by phone Monday night, Cager’s father, Lawrence Sr., did not want to discuss his son’s future at Miami.

WOW!!!

If we losing one of that group then Cager is the one to go in my book.

Advertisement

WOW!!!
:img-0076c::reaction:

I like Cager, kept waiting for him to be that big body receiver that bullies guys around, but his hands are bricks and ultimately, he's only shown himself to be a slightly better version of Darrell Langham. Wish him the best wherever he goes, but I'm ready for Hightower to take his spot.

WOW!!!

If it’s Cager and no one else I’m ok.

Advertisement
I like Cager, kept waiting for him to be that big body receiver that bullies guys around, but his hands are bricks and ultimately, he's only shown himself to be a slightly better version of Darrell Langham. Wish him the best wherever he goes, but I'm ready for Hightower to take his spot.

Outside of red zone jump balls,Cager never utilized his size. He turned out to be soft.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man. STFU! Mork thinks all players are created equal. No they are not. Yeah he took a dumb instagram pic and smoked a blunt..who gives a fuuck. By 2050, every state will legalize marijuana. You act like he burglarized or sexually assaulted some chick like high profile players like Winston but are allowed to return to school. I don't condone sloppy behavior but Richt proclaims he is Mr. Jesus Christ and is quick to toss a kid. Fuuck u and fuuck Richt. And STFU...fake *** self serving self righteous dumbshiit. Don't @ me muthafcker.

Stick to apples and apples. Winston was never found guilty (and Im 99.9% sure he did it). Bruce literally took the photo himself and sent it, smoked weed, got hurt playing another sport and lied about it. Just cause something might happen in the future doesnt mean it will or that you should make it okay now. I believe weed needs to become legal to be taxed. Country is losing way to much money by not having it legal.

FYI from Josh Newberg about any Dugans rumors

Attachments

• F16D5D30-CE17-4D06-9D6F-F177C4BC8487.png
    F16D5D30-CE17-4D06-9D6F-F177C4BC8487.png
    309.2 KB · Views: 629
Advertisement
Back