Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Lol.....if you only knew how stupid this is

Hilarious how Hugh Effing Freeze becomes a program (and recruiting) changer around here just because we want an OC.

Uh oooohhhh! I hear Mike Mularkey or Wayne Fontes might be Mack Brown's OC at UNC. Pencil them into the 2019 ACCCG right now!

This whole thread is bonkers, but for the record:

Howell has nothing to do with a transfer...we are looking very thin in the QB room and Fields would have to sit out a year anyway.

Bryant has LESS than nothing to do with Fields, who again, has to sit out a year.

You do have a point with Kelly Bryant. But I think it made a lot more sense when we were not perusing a QB bc when fields sits out this year he would basically be a sophomore when he rejoins the team in 2020. If we signed let’s say Sam Howell he would also be a sophomore in 2020. It made more sense to me we were getting fields when we were not perusing a QB recruit this year. As much as I would like them both those guys want to be starting by 2020 so no way they both come here.

Hilarious how Hugh Effing Freeze becomes a program (and recruiting) changer around here just because we want an OC.

Uh oooohhhh! I hear Mike Mularkey or Wayne Fontes might be Mack Brown's OC at UNC. Pencil them into the 2019 ACCCG right now!

Wayne Fontes reference lol

Advertisement
So I was watching the mike Harley live on IG. He was working out in the IPF with pope Kosi and Weldon. Someone commmented something along the lines of "that **** boomin over there" and Harley responded " oh yeah we lit TJ, down here its where its at. We gon have that boy Jadon at the U too so you already know what time it is". exact words.

So I was watching the mike Harley live on IG. He was working out in the IPF with pope Kosi and Weldon. Someone commmented something along the lines of "that **** boomin over there" and Harley responded " oh yeah we lit TJ, down here its where its at. We gon have that boy Jadon at the U too so you already know what time it is". exact words.
If Jadon is silent it's a pretty horribly kept secret

****, well ok. We better not be disappointed on NLI day😂😂😂.

Can confirm. I was enticed to watch the bloody thing after reading this. Weldon's got some hands on him too

Advertisement

Saw that too.

I didn’t understand a single word so I trust what you’re saying.

My English teacher didn’t talk like that LOL

btw the IPF is sooooooo good.

Advertisement
Can confirm. I was enticed to watch the bloody thing after reading this. Weldon's got some hands on him too
Seemed like they were just jerking around most of the time. Looked
Like Kosi was mocking the clap clap thing at one point also. Could be wrong

I understand our entire fan base is used to being let down at this point and automatically assume the worst, but why is Fields considering us so far fetched. I get that our offense is a dumpster fire right now, but he could come here and be the penciled in starter for 2020. Along with having his AJ Green type friend to make his life easy for 2 years. It's most likely not happening. I'm not going to say I dont see us having a chance though. That would definitely stop this God awful tailspin we've been in. This would definitely help bring in other blue chippers too. I just need something to be optimistic about at this point.

Advertisement
I know people are referring to that video of Fields saying he's focused on this season, but apparently there's also a comment floating around where Fields said he's definitely returning to uga and that he's ready to work.

Advertisement
Back