Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
All these decommits cant be helping...
17977879-DF3A-4C2C-9D30-DBECCCD8AD04.jpeg

Sam Bruce was a ******* dip**** that got what he deserved. Take your feelings somewhere else, he isn't coming back and he willfully gave up the opportunity he had. This is his fault, not Richts.

Man. STFU! Mork thinks all players are created equal. No they are not. Yeah he took a dumb instagram pic and smoked a blunt..who gives a fuuck. By 2050, every state will legalize marijuana. You act like he burglarized or sexually assaulted some chick like high profile players like Winston but are allowed to return to school. I don't condone sloppy behavior but Richt proclaims he is Mr. Jesus Christ and is quick to toss a kid. Fuuck u and fuuck Richt. And STFU...fake *** self serving self righteous dumbshiit. Don't @ me muthafcker.

Lemme guess. Some story about Mama Donk having an affair? Just a guess but that would be par for the course for the Tally hilljack inbreds to automatically be suspicious of any woman that prefers "big city" life over the armpit of Florida.

Close, them splitting and the only reason they won’t go back to Tally is because of her.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
i May be reading into this too much but only way I see him not going to Miami over FSU is if Dugans was taking a position there.

So does FSU fire David Kelly whose been with Taggert since his USF days in some capacity to make room for Dugans? You guys are losing your minds around Haselwood, just let things play out.

So does FSU fire David Kelly whose been with Taggert since his USF days in some capacity to make room for Dugans? You guys are losing your minds around Haselwood, just let things play out.

Been rumored Kelly would be moved to an off the field recruiting role, which is what he's done in the past. Not saying a thing about Dugans or Haselwood, all I'm saying is that wouldn't be unprecedented for Willie and Kelly.

Advertisement
Been rumored Kelly would be moved to an off the field recruiting role, which is what he's done in the past. Not saying a thing about Dugans or Haselwood, all I'm saying is that wouldn't be unprecedented for Willie and Kelly.

Ah got it. Seems like a slap in the face but if that's their plan then all power to them.

Man. STFU! Mork thinks all players are created equal. No they are not. Yeah he took a dumb instagram pic and smoked a blunt..who gives a fuuck. By 2050, every state will legalize marijuana. You act like he burglarized or sexually assaulted some chick like high profile players like Winston but are allowed to return to school. I don't condone sloppy behavior but Richt proclaims he is Mr. Jesus Christ and is quick to toss a kid. Fuuck u and fuuck Richt. And STFU...fake *** self serving self righteous dumbshiit. Don't @ me muthafcker.
All of that rage, and the kid is still a dumb**** that threw away an opportunity and got what he deserved. Do you at least feel a little better after letting that out?

All of that rage, and the kid is still a dumb**** that threw away an opportunity and got what he deserved. Do you at least feel a little better after letting that out?

Yes I do. You're the dumbshiit because I specifically recall Bruce talking to kids about making bad decisions and helping out at a football clinic in the aftermath and still couldn't shake the negative clout. Mork is a fuucking football fraud. He needs to decide if he wants to be a $4mil chaplain for UM and bless kids like Bruce or its HC. No room for both if want to play with the big boys.

Advertisement
Back