Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you need a certain WR to make your offense work you might want to rethink your offense. The problems are OC, OL and QB in that order
Oh I agree with you just giving you an idea about how the recruiting pitch has probably gone.

Advertisement
I honestly didn’t think Miami could steal him from Georgia but it’s startig to look Ike they will. Haselwood has to see that he could potentially be starter day 1 here now that Richards and Thomas are gone. Going to be hard for him to pass up that oppurtunity.

Advertisement
Why would anybody pick Tennessee whos missed 2 straight bowls when they have 1 5 star and I thibk 7 4 stars with another 4 star decommitting from Michigan to now have Tennessee as the odds on favorite? Jadon is coming stop acting like some **** broken hearted woman who thinks all men cheat

Advertisement
Why would a WR want to play in this offense? Hire Mike Leach and we will have every savage in the country begging to come to Coral Gables.
Bro I don’t think you saw the td passes dropped by cager and langham .... dude comes here he’s aj green 2.0

That’s off the top of my head from pitt games I will go over every game (post rosier) where our wrs ****ed up

Advertisement
Back