Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Don’t know how to link to the video but here is the hit. ST laid out guys 10x so I’m not sure why people mad at him. Clean hit.
There saying the hit was late and he didnt apologize for putting the kid in the hospital.... He said something like apologizing dont get you paid... Cant remember exact quote just waking up...

Advertisement
There saying the hit was late and he didnt apologize for putting the kid in the hospital.... He said something like apologizing dont get you paid... Cant remember exact quote just waking up...

Look up the video. Not a late hit or dirty hit. Also the kid doesn’t strike me as the type to be a bad kid.

Next kids should apologize for just playing football. oh wait...that is more or less what is happening now. The other kid got a concussion on a clean hit. This has happened millions of times and now we send them to the hospital and expect apologies.

I just seen a clip of the hit, It definitely isn’t the most violent hit I’ve seen so I don’t know the big deal of it, it would suck if the kid went to the hospital but JH apologized to the kid’s girlfriend on one of the comments, and later that D.Hood guy stepped in & said that the hit was unintentional, never meant to hurt the guy but football is a sport where players hit and get hurt so take it how you want 🤷🏽‍♂️

Advertisement
“Apologizing don’t get you paid”

...this kid is a Cane

Advertisement
Old school canes ”I ain’t scared of you botches”
New school canes “apologizing don’t get you paid”
I think I might be starting to believe

Advertisement
Advertisement
Peep the towel 👀
Screenshot_2018-12-01-13-43-31-1.png

I just seen a clip of the hit, It definitely isn’t the most violent hit I’ve seen so I don’t know the big deal of it, it would suck if the kid went to the hospital but JH apologized to the kid’s girlfriend on one of the comments, and later that D.Hood guy stepped in & said that the hit was unintentional, never meant to hurt the guy but football is a sport where players hit and get hurt so take it how you want 🤷🏽‍♂️

He made another hit along the sidelines that was nastier then this. That's what I was referring to.

Advertisement
Back