Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

I'm talking Columbo Type ****.....
4157E16F-2D31-4483-B33B-A3FFAFBFEDB5.jpeg

Advertisement
Take the big time $ out of recruiting and we are on a Bama type level.

Richt has been trolled in the past, yes. But this one seems different than the soflo diva who is interested/committed initially and bails out to one of these $EC schools last second.

/we say this **** every year
Not like that either. We go as far as our locals go. If our locals are very good we can crack top 5 but these days we not like Bama that recruits the whole country effectively.

What do you think this is, a forum about football?

Julio Jones is the comp I see most often in terms of recent WR who dominated the HS level. Also seen one or two people say he could jump directly to the pros. Both of those seem pretty outlandish, IMO.
It’s funny how these comparisons are thrown out. Julio is not your typical human. Dude is big, strong, can catch, run people slap over, out jump dbs, and ridiculously fast for anyone, let alone anyone at that size.

What do you think this is, a forum about football?

Julio Jones is the comp I see most often in terms of recent WR who dominated the HS level. Also seen one or two people say he could jump directly to the pros. Both of those seem pretty outlandish, IMO.

You think?

Advertisement
My biggest concern with Hasselwood is his speed. I think he’s a high 4.5/low 4.6 guys

Advertisement
Y’all boyz are some Debbie Downers!! Just enjoy the process mane! I doubt this kid is trolling that’s only our S Fla Divas!

The important question that no one's asking: what backpack is he wearing? We all know how the last one went.

Advertisement
My biggest concern with Hasselwood is his speed. I think he’s a high 4.5/low 4.6 guys

That’s plenty fast for a receiver coming right out of high school. AJ Green ran a 4.5 at the combine, Landry ran a 4.77. Plenty of NFL wide receivers run in the 4.6 range

It’s funny how these comparisons are thrown out. Julio is not your typical human. Dude is big, strong, can catch, run people slap over, out jump dbs, and ridiculously fast for anyone, let alone anyone at that size.

I think Haselwood has deceptive speed. He kinda runs as fast as he needs to on the football field. I've got to be honest, from what I've seen, I'm having a hard time remembering a guy with his hands, coordination, leaping ability, and physical style of play. This kid is ridiculously good.

Advertisement
I think Haselwood has deceptive speed. He kinda runs as fast as he needs to on the football field. I've got to be honest, from what I've seen, I'm having a hard time remembering a guy with his hands, coordination, leaping ability, and physical style of play. This kid is ridiculously good.
No doubt that he’s the goods. Not questioning that at all. But Julio is a physical freak of nature. It’s unrealistic to ask anyone to live up to that. I agree with you though.

Advertisement
Back