Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
I wholly believe that UGAy could break him/family off 250-300k, but I don’t think that is going to hold him down. This young man has caught a bad case of Island/Caribbean/Coral Gables/Ibis/UM/SwAg love, just like I did the first time my small town KY *** saw campus 30 years ago. You can’t ever shake that...HE COMIN

Advertisement
Dude must be loaded. Y'all see the cars hes rolling with ? Either family loaded or he's fake hustling pics of other ppls cars

Advertisement
That Parley zip up is fresh as fvck and I can't find it anywhere. Must be a PE.
Yeah - I actually emailed Adidas and Caneswear about it a few weeks ago - got some generic form response email back. I had seen the guys wearing those before games getting off the busses.

Does anybody feel he been communicating with Fields, getting bad feedback and that play into his mindset

No doubt that he’s the goods. Not questioning that at all. But Julio is a physical freak of nature. It’s unrealistic to ask anyone to live up to that. I agree with you though.

Totally agree. And I don't see him as being Julio Jones. Jones is most definitely a physical freak. I think Haselwood will be great though but just in a different way. His hands are ridiculous, and he has bigtime body control. Honestly and I know some are probably going to lose their mind, but when he fills out I can see him being like Chris Carter with a little more speed.

Advertisement
HS version, College Verson, NFL version?

Not that it matters since it was so long ago, but I'll never forget.. AJ quit on his team in the state championship game back in the day. I don't mean dude half assed it because they were down. They were getting blown out and he refused to go back in!

Dude must be loaded. Y'all see the cars hes rolling with ? Either family loaded or he's fake hustling pics of other ppls cars

All these kids take pictures with other people’s cars/rentals. Not really sure why, but every athlete does it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back