Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

This is going to send a message to college football. He's the best WR to come out of GA since Calvin Johnson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Oklahoma analyst that CBd Jadon Haselwood to Miami yesterday posted the following on the UGA 247 board :

This is a big topic on our OU board. As you all know, Jadon has a dad and three other generations of OU grads in his family.
That said, I crystal balled him to Miami. I spoke with Jadon’s dad, Jeremy, and he seems to think Jadon for sure wants to visit Miami and Auburn before a decision is made. My crystal ball has to do with me not thinking he gets out of Coral Gables without committing to TheU.
I’m not 100% on that. Just a gut feeling I have. I do know that OU is a major player still and I wouldn’t surprised if he ends up back with UGA. That’s how open his dad feels he is right now.

FWIW

The Oklahoma analyst that CBd Jadon Haselwood to Miami yesterday posted the following on the UGA 247 board :

This is a big topic on our OU board. As you all know, Jadon has a dad and three other generations of OU grads in his family.
That said, I crystal balled him to Miami. I spoke with Jadon’s dad, Jeremy, and he seems to think Jadon for sure wants to visit Miami and Auburn before a decision is made. My crystal ball has to do with me not thinking he gets out of Coral Gables without committing to TheU.
I’m not 100% on that. Just a gut feeling I have. I do know that OU is a major player still and I wouldn’t surprised if he ends up back with UGA. That’s how open his dad feels he is right now.

FWIW
Lmao at this writer speak:

1) Could commit to Miami before leaving his OV
2) For sure wants to visit Auburn -- they're top two
3) OU is a major player
4) Could still end up at UGA

Way to cover all bases in case he commits to any of the four teams involved.

Advertisement

3) OU is a major player

right? I laughed after I read it. I figured it was worth sharing, though. The rest of the post is talking about how they need a rematch of UGA and Oklahoma

Please please please please

When's the last time we got the #1 overall player at a position or top 3 overall?

FWIW

That writer is a ***** who cannot take a position.

Advertisement
Advertisement

FWIW
So basically what he said doesn't mean **** but is so lame he made a prediction so he doesn't feel left out

3) OU is a major player

Yeah, classic insider speak. You even see that on this board as well. Qualifiers/hedges galore

Advertisement
Back