Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

For you social media/team gear detectives........how often has he been wearing other teams gear?

I been following the kid since we got involved. Seen him in literally nothing but Canes gear since Paradise. Wore Canes glove in last game.

Advertisement
For you social media/team gear detectives........how often has he been wearing other teams gear?
Since paradise camp I have followed him and since that day he has not worn on instagram any other schools gear but ours. I’m talking not even a bracelet. Not a backpack no nothing. It’s been all canes. Canes hats canes shirts canes sweaters canes shorts canes bracelets like it’s ceazy. He seems to have all colors and styles. 10 times as much gear as I do

I been following the kid since we got involved. Seen him in literally nothing but Canes gear since Paradise. Wore Canes glove in last game.

giphy.gif

At this point just get a safety valve. This off-season we could be down to Kosi the way theses kids are bolting from teams.
I would take two grad tranfers and wait for 2020 if a low three is all I could get in 2019 that or take the kid and get a transfer too.........Williams is next in line...................

Howell and? Can't imagine they want to offer Taisun now if they didn't like him enough before.

From Ivins today:
I think Miami will end up signing a quarterback this cycle ... Which one? I don't know yet, but I noted last month that the Hurricanes were evaluating arms and have since learned that they have made contact with at least one signal caller who made the Elite 11 and threw at The Opening Finals back in July. I'm not sure when exactly Jon Richt and the rest of the offensive coaches will decide its time to make a move on someone, but remember last cycle it took all of three weeks for Miami to establish contact with Jarren Williams, set up an official visit and then flip him from Kentucky. I think we could see a similar situation play out before the Early Signing Period rolls around in December as it has become clear that there's a chance UM could enter spring practices with just two scholarship quarterbacks on the roster if either Williams or Cade Weldon elected to transfer with N'Kosi Perry now QB1

He then made the comment about two ACC QBs, so you guys can figure it out.

To stay on topic, Haselwood and Payton would give us the best WR room in the country next year

Advertisement
I think we’re getting closer to finding out who camper 187 was.
Did any elite 11 qb’s attend paradise this year and is committed to an acc team?

From Ivins today:
I think Miami will end up signing a quarterback this cycle ... Which one? I don't know yet, but I noted last month that the Hurricanes were evaluating arms and have since learned that they have made contact with at least one signal caller who made the Elite 11 and threw at The Opening Finals back in July. I'm not sure when exactly Jon Richt and the rest of the offensive coaches will decide its time to make a move on someone, but remember last cycle it took all of three weeks for Miami to establish contact with Jarren Williams, set up an official visit and then flip him from Kentucky. I think we could see a similar situation play out before the Early Signing Period rolls around in December as it has become clear that there's a chance UM could enter spring practices with just two scholarship quarterbacks on the roster if either Williams or Cade Weldon elected to transfer with N'Kosi Perry now QB1

To stay on topic, Haselwood and Payton would give us the best WR room in the country next year
Yea, I saw the blurb. I was just trying to figure out who the second guy was.

From Ivins today:

Absolutely need to have 3 scholarship qbs for next year. Not a knock on Cade but I’d prefer Jarren and Perry be the two guys.

Advertisement
Please no.............I do not want to poach 3* QB from a non-pipeline school........................

Stars don't matter with QB imo...Besides the complete studs, take the qb you like...Lots of stud qb come from mid tier, non-power 5 or even lower. I mean don't get me wrong, Howell at the top of the list.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No chance Williams transfers at the end of the year. He's not a punk. I still think Williams is the superior qb, with better accuracy and decision making. If Perry is the goods, he is gone as soon as he is draft eligible, so even if Perry beats out Williams, Williams will get his shot at QB .

No chance Williams transfers at the end of the year. He's not a punk. I still think Williams is the superior qb, with better accuracy and decision making. If Perry is the goods, he is gone as soon as he is draft eligible, so even if Perry beats out Williams, Williams will get his shot at QB .

weldon is gone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back