Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
If we’re being honest here, and talking from strictly a football standpoint, OU makes more sense. Would you rather play WR in Richts offense or Riley’s offense?

No brainer, Riley is the best offensive mind in college football.

If he’s choosing from his heart and is a Miami/Dugans/Richt fan, then Miami has a real shot

Somewhere along the line JH said he was intrigued by Richt's offense and how AJ Green was utilized and excelled in it.

WR would be done
1 QB (Ivins said "I can’t name names, but Miami has spoken with two quarterbacks currently committed to ACC schools in recent weeks" )
1 RB
1 TE (if Zip wants in)
2 more OL
2 DE
1 DT
2 DB

10 more guys would give us 27 commits, not an unrealistic number. I could also see 1-2 decommitments happening

Only a handful of ACC schools have a QB commit (excluding GT's 5'10 option kid and Viginia's who is from Germany) ...FSU, BC, Pitt, Wake, Lou, Clem (Pho)

Hey y'all, the decommitment thing probably gave an excuse to a player who for some reason wanted out without losing face. I don t blame him for being afraid of our WR room!!! Their pretty much all elite!!!!

As for Africa Buggs, she is to touchy!!! Thats how she was raised. I didn't hear a single racial slur!! SHE IS A FIGHT MAGNET AND BIG TIME ADVOCATE OF ANGER!!!! That's how I see her!!! A female Jesse Jackson in making lol. She can be nice like anyone, but don't count on it!!!!! Anyway, I'm done!!! Investigate her sometime. I think one of her family plays for ALABAMA. ISAIAH BUGGS!!! Sorry if I spelled the names wrong. They do to sometimes!! LOL Isaiah is pretty cool I guess, but everybody knows Saban!!! I ain't saying if I think he MIGHT BE INVOLVED BUT I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED.

NCAA YOU DO NEED TO WATCH THESE DELIBERATE PROBLEM CAUSERS SINCE KELLY BRYANT LEFT OR WAS BENCHED WHATEVER. I KNOW A CERTAIN GIRL NAMED BUGGS WHO WONT SHUT UP ABOUT IT!! Dang if your at georgia be there girl!!!

PS. Some say she is into WITCHCRAFT, I dunno. But yea, a bit touchy and strange!!!! Her and her friends names are all connected with voodoo boards and selling spells. Even a so-called voodoo prophet named ISAIAH of all things. LOL IS ALL!!!! RIPPEN PEOPLE OFF LOL. ANYWAY.. Unless there are 2 of each who look the same with same name to. But like I said. Never mind, it's gossip!!!! Africa what was your point???? I don't recognise the other girl. Honestly I don't know much except what I know. But I ain't heard nothing out of Sasser I don't know him either so..

Hey though for real. Y'ALL STOP CALLING PEOPLE HONK TONK, THAT IS RACIST LIKE CALLING TREVOR SUNSHINE. EVERYBODY AINT INTO HEARING THAT!!!!

GO JUSTIN FIELDS, GO JAKE FROMM, AND GO DAWGS!!! Love and peace to ya!!!!!

PS. Stop doing spells and EAT GIRL you getting skinny LOL

King Negan uga football
I don't even know what's going on here.

Advertisement
In college I would absolutely rather play in Oklahoma's offense.

If I'm looking further than college I would rather play for Richt and the University of Miami. A combination of a coach that produces NFL talent and the NFLU and WRU.

The best WR that Oklahoma offense has produced in recent memory is Dede Westbrook and Sterling Shepard.

Kenny Stills.

Guys, its been since the summer till now that he been rocking straight canes gear. Then you add a decommittment before his OV to the U. Something tells me he he's ours to lose.

Advertisement
He’s been wearing canes gear since he visited here. Haven’t seen him wear any gear from any other school. Usually that’s a telling sign.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back