Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys do this to yourselves every single year.

Lol it literally never changes.
And the difference between this year and every year is that we have the luxury to hold optimism, even if this kid doesn’t commit, we will still have the best WR room in the Nation next year regardless. So why be pessimistic? Why not be optimistic?

The Oklahoma analyst that CBd Jadon Haselwood to Miami yesterday posted the following on the UGA 247 board :

This is a big topic on our OU board. As you all know, Jadon has a dad and three other generations of OU grads in his family.
That said, I crystal balled him to Miami. I spoke with Jadon’s dad, Jeremy, and he seems to think Jadon for sure wants to visit Miami and Auburn before a decision is made. My crystal ball has to do with me not thinking he gets out of Coral Gables without committing to TheU.
I’m not 100% on that. Just a gut feeling I have. I do know that OU is a major player still and I wouldn’t surprised if he ends up back with UGA. That’s how open his dad feels he is right now.

FWIW
Lol at this guy at 247. wrote a whole paragraph stating nothing but the obvious

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we land JH, is he the highest rated prospect we've ever signed from SEC country (GA, AL, LA)? I gotta think so - maybe Allen Bailey is the last one?

Advertisement
Read the article this morning, turns out that Haselwood HS coach is a UM fan. Even though he said that he doesn’t want to funnel players to the U, he did admit to being a UM fan and that he vouches for our coaches, his HS coach also says that supposedly Thomas Brown is a big factor on Haselwood interest in Miami, Thomas Brown is from DeKalb county, the same county Haselwood is from. So Haselwood has a relationship with 2 of our recruiters, (Dugans & Brown) and CMR, Man I think this kid is a Cane lock, everyone in his private circle is in his ear vouching for us.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back