Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Very nice news! Just goes to show (once again) how recruiting is a fluid process. Veteran posters know how to handle the ebbs and flows. Happy to see him opening his recruitment backup. Let's impress this kid further with a fun trip and a dominating performance!

Advertisement
giphy-1.gif

Advertisement
3 things need to happen this weekend...
1) the weather and everything around his OV need to be perfect
2) we need NP to be like 25 of 33 for 350 yards and 4 TDs
3) we need to beat the brakes off FSU and the atmosphere to be like ND last year

I keep checking weather for the weekend and yeah, as of right now it’s supposed to just rain on Sat. This **** always changes though, yesterday it was supposed to thunderstorm on Sat so hopefully it continues to trend away from any bad weather period.

Advertisement
Wonder if Kirby tried to go all Nick Saban on him and tried to put the "take no visits" route.

He was just in Athens this past weekend, so this is huge news.

Yes. And according to their insider analyst, the visit went well and "Haselwood spent a great deal of time alone with Kirby" This didn't give me optimism when I read it but now, have to assume whatever was said didn't make that big of an impression.....

So the unfortunate news about fields dropped and then their number 1 recruit decommitts! That’s a bad day 😂! I see some sensitivity training coming to UGA soon 😂

Advertisement
Yes. And according to their insider analyst, the visit went well and "Haselwood spent a great deal of time alone with Kirby" This didn't give me optimism when I read it but now, have to assume whatever was said didn't make that big of an impression.....
Interesting information bout his one on one with Kirby and then decommitting and then word that there maybe cracks in the relationship between UGA and TS.

On rivals on of their predictions metrics has us as the pick, with OU second. I been looking it up, i don't know this chap but i think he wants to go to school that slings the ball.

Advertisement
Interesting information bout his one on one with Kirby and then decommitting and then word that there maybe cracks in the relationship between UGA and TS.

I hope Tyrique is watching what's upstairs UGA with their DB/Safety group. Idk what they are selling him but there sure are plenty of guys ahead of him. And they are Loki g to bring in 4 more. One already committed and now Lewis Cine is announcing next week. That looks like it will be UGA too. All that's left is Stevenson and Elam. I bet after Chaney came running to Florida last week the pressure is pretty high on Tyrique.

I hope Tyrique is watching what's upstairs UGA with their DB/Safety group. Idk what they are selling him but there sure are plenty of guys ahead of him. And they are Loki g to bring in 4 more. One already committed and now Lewis Cine is announcing next week. That looks like it will be UGA too. All that's left is Stevenson and Elam. I bet after Chaney came running to Florida last week the pressure is pretty high on Tyrique.

Sorry- typing on the train- meant coley

Advertisement
Back