Jaden Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the staff had/has 0 interest in the kids that started over Blades and Cam Davis as underclassman. Beyond puzzling
It’s called “we have enough midget CB’s and have no need for an injured scat back”. No running back ever recruited by Richt has been smaller than 5’10...and you really shouldn’t question the man that’s coached about 10 NFL RBs(at minimum) about who he likes at RB.

Advertisement
It’s called “we have enough midget CB’s and have no need for an injured scat back”. No running back ever recruited by Richt has been smaller than 5’10...and you really shouldn’t question the man that’s coached about 10 NFL RBs(at minimum) about who he likes at RB.
Obviously you haven't watched Jaden's film if you dont think he is one of the best cover corners in sofla this year. You are probably the same guy happy we didn't pursue Asante last year or that we did everything we could to convince Bandy to not come. Much better off having prototypical NFL sized guys like Dean and Delaney who can't cover their own ******* shadow. As far as never questioning godly Richt... he hasn't won a conference championship in well over a decade while consistently having teams with elite talent. I refuse to be one of the "at least he isn't Golden" fans traumatized by Shalala's 15 years of horrible decisions.

Obviously you haven't watched Jaden's film if you dont think he is one of the best cover corners in sofla this year. You are probably the same guy happy we didn't pursue Asante last year or that we did everything we could to convince Bandy to not come. Much better off having prototypical NFL sized guys like Dean and Delaney who can't cover their own ******* shadow. As far as never questioning godly Richt... he hasn't won a conference championship in well over a decade while consistently having teams with elite talent. I refuse to be one of the "at least he isn't Golden" fans traumatized by Shalala's 15 years of horrible decisions.
You putting Jaden in the same breath as Asante shows how little you know about this thing we call football and you want to know how little you know about your new coach? He hasn’t won(or sniffed) a SEC championship since the UGA AD made him play their ancient artifact they call offense instead of his way...you know? The one that made DJ Shockley and David Greene heisman candidates, the one that used to put up 30 points a game, the same offense he was able to sort of use with Aaron Murray in 2012 and was one good pass from whipping ND for the NC...the same offense he’s trying to install here...the same offense that made Bobby Bowden...he’s literally a functional QB away from having us being able to compete with Clemson. Sit down, stfu, and learn a thing or two before running your ******* mouth...this isn’t Canesport or whatever **** board you came from and if you think he’s anywhere near golden or expected us to rebound quicker than we have then don’t bother posting because you don’t know what you’re talking about. Welcome to CIS new porster

Last edited:
you said a lot of words and had a lot of what if's. but ultimately had nothing to back up your midget CB comment. newsflash, as of now the TC's, Surtains, Tyrique, Dents and etc aren't coming to Miami. Anyone who has ever watched football would take midget Jaden's commitment over a kid who ran for 300 yards at Lake Brantley last year. I'm quite happy we got Richt, but he is not without fault or blame. I was at the 2015 and the 2017 Clemson beat downs. I assure you, they looked no different... A LOT separated us from competing with Clemson outside of a functional QB. Dabo could have put up 80pts on us if he chose to in the ACCCG. I suggest you watch more of the games and worry less about if I've posted 8,400 times on a message board.

you said a lot of words and had a lot of what if's. but ultimately had nothing to back up your midget CB comment. newsflash, as of now the TC's, Surtains, Tyrique, Dents and etc aren't coming to Miami. Anyone who has ever watched football would take midget Jaden's commitment over a kid who ran for 300 yards at Lake Brantley last year. I'm quite happy we got Richt, but he is not without fault or blame. I was at the 2015 and the 2017 Clemson beat downs. I assure you, they looked no different... A LOT separated us from competing with Clemson outside of a functional QB. Dabo could have put up 80pts on us if he chose to in the ACCCG. I suggest you watch more of the games and worry less about if I've posted 8,400 times on a message board.
If they looked no different then you need glasses. There’s a difference between an entire team quitting and a Defense that had no chance because their QB can’t complete a ******* pass and the opposing O had a starting position of our 45 yard line. Tell me why Jaden is a take? Anybody who watches his tape sees a small, above average athlete with stiff hips and stays high in his peddle and the one of the few CBs that I’ve seen ever have success that stays high in his back peddle is Artie Burns and guess what? He isn’t Artie burns.

Lulz this gonna be fun....I would take you seriously but your name is literally cane...smh.

Advertisement
If they looked no different then you need glasses. There’s a difference between an entire team quitting and a Defense that had no chance because their QB can’t complete a ******* pass and the opposing O had a starting position of our 45 yard line. Tell me why Jaden is a take? Anybody who watches his tape sees a small, above average athlete with stiff hips and stays high in his peddle and the one of the few CBs that I’ve seen ever have success that stays high in his back peddle is Artie Burns and guess what? He isn’t Artie burns.

Lulz this gonna be fun....I would take you seriously but your name is literally cane...smh.
There first 2 drives were about 70 yards each and Kelly Bryant ******* sucks yet started the game 15 for 15. As far as names, you should switch yours to Helen Keller

There first 2 drives were about 70 yards each and Kelly Bryant ******* sucks yet started the game 15 for 15. As far as names, you should switch yours to Helen Keller

And their longest drive after that was 46...or field goal range Mr. EyE KnoWs FutBOls...

Welcome to CIS Mrs. Davis

Advertisement
Lincon Riley is an excellent coach and excellent recruiter. He is recruiting better than bob stoops ever has lately

I mean either you’re to young or just purposely leaving out Stoops 1st 10yrs of recruiting 2001-2010, he averaged 6.6 in rankings with three top 5 finishes. Riley has had 1 whole class ranked #9 and with 5-7 months left in year 2 he’s #3 and you’re saying he’s at another level 🤷🏻‍♂️.

He’s recruiting at Oklahoma’s Level, I mean he better if he wants to keep his job.

I mean either you’re to young or just purposely leaving out Stoops 1st 10yrs of recruiting 2001-2010, he averaged 6.6 in rankings with three top 5 finishes. Riley has had 1 whole class ranked #9 and with 5-7 months left in year 2 he’s #3 and you’re saying he’s at another level 🤷🏻‍♂️.
Yeah I started Follow recruiting in 2010 so I’m most likely wrong on that but it just seemed like it the way they have been landing guys the last 2 classes. At least the few years prior to the last 2 years Oklahoma has been doing a better getting top talent
In
2014- 14th rank
2015- 15th rank
2016- 19th rank
Oklahoma had the 16th average recruiting class ranking prior to the years Lincoln Riley took over. In the 2017 and 2018 class their average was in the 7.5 spot in the country.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah I started Follow recruiting in 2010 so I’m most likely wrong on that but it just seemed like it the way they have been landing guys the last 2 classes. At least the few years prior to the last 2 years Oklahoma has been doing a better getting top talent
In
2014- 14th rank
2015- 15th rank
2016- 19th rank
Oklahoma had the 16th average recruiting class ranking prior to the years Lincoln Riley took over. In the 2017 and 2018 class their average was in the 7.5 spot in the country.

I started following recruiting around when Stoops started (and just went back and checked) because Oklahoma used to be a Huge National Force. He reminds me of a young Stoops

what film did you watch?? Davis' film is one of the best pure cover CB tapes I've seen in the last couple of years. I get the knocks on his size and physicality. But stiff hips? Not what I'm seeing. High in his back pedal? Again, what film did you watch? Most of his film he's in man press so he's opening up pretty much immediately after putting his hands on the WR. Most of his pack pedal is shown when he's in the nickel spot which to me is where his film highlights most his hips, footwork, game knowledge, and instincts. My only knock on Davis is that he lunges for tackles too much. And I wouldn't doubt that's what made the staff favor Couch.

I'm a big fan of Davis. Wish we were taking him. Not going to complain about some of the "projects" we are taking because I can see what the staff sees in terms of potential. I just hate missing out on uber talented sofla kids especially when size is a determining factor.

we all know staff reads this board...Rumph, make this kid a priority.. lock him up.. we need depth..staff needs to pursue this kid, we make the same mistakes over and over.. grab the dogs

Advertisement
You putting Jaden in the same breath as Asante shows how little you know about this thing we call football and you want to know how little you know about your new coach? He hasn’t won(or sniffed) a SEC championship since the UGA AD made him play their ancient artifact they call offense instead of his way...you know? The one that made DJ Shockley and David Greene heisman candidates, the one that used to put up 30 points a game, the same offense he was able to sort of use with Aaron Murray in 2012 and was one good pass from whipping ND for the NC...the same offense he’s trying to install here...the same offense that made Bobby Bowden...he’s literally a functional QB away from having us being able to compete with Clemson. Sit down, stfu, and learn a thing or two before running your ******* mouth...this isn’t Canesport or whatever **** board you came from and if you think he’s anywhere near golden or expected us to rebound quicker than we have then don’t bother posting because you don’t know what you’re talking about. Welcome to CIS new porster
Did I unintentionally call the LSU game??

we all know staff reads this board...Rumph, make this kid a priority.. lock him up.. we need depth..staff needs to pursue this kid, we make the same mistakes over and over.. grab the dogs
Why do y’all bring back threats that have been dead for months?? Make me think there’s news about the kid then I open it only to find an old sss thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back