Jaden Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
OU. Similar to bandys path. We'll see if UM circles back late.

Couch's track times are far superior to Davis's and at CB need some speed. If Couch would have had the coaching staff, training program and diet provided at St. Thomas he would be far superior at this point. Couch has run a 100m a fraction off the HS national elite time of 10.80 with a 10.83. Reminds me a little of Malek Young in stature and ability but a step faster when comparing track times.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone said elsewhere it will be Clemson. First time that's been said but who knows...

Couch's track times are far superior to Davis's and at CB need some speed. If Couch would have had the coaching staff, training program and diet provided at St. Thomas he would be far superior at this point. Couch has run a 100m a fraction off the HS national elite time of 10.80 with a 10.83. Reminds me a little of Malek Young in stature and ability but a step faster when comparing track times.

Chaminade has a very good DB coach. He's been afforded essentially the same luxuries imho.

Less not under estimate technique, being savy, understanding route concepts, and instincts.

i wouldnt laugh at that from a getting to NFL standpoint. No one develops kids better than Butch.

No coach has ever caused his cult followers to develop early onset dementia quite like butch.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Chaminade has a very good DB coach. He's been afforded essentially the same luxuries imho.

Less not under estimate technique, being savy, understanding route concepts, and instincts.

i was just about to say..kid is at chaminade which isnt some rinky dink program anymore. I personally liked Davis more than Couch, the staff seemed all in on Couch for some time. We will see how it plays out. I call Oklahoma. Especially since Bonnito is out there...and Marquis Brown is doing well. Oklahoma is about to start coming and plucking guys slept on by the big 3 to supplement their speed now.

i was just about to say..kid is at chaminade which isnt some rinky dink program anymore. I personally liked Davis more than Couch, the staff seemed all in on Couch for some time. We will see how it plays out. I call Oklahoma. Especially since Bonnito is out there...and Marquis Brown is doing well. Oklahoma is about to start coming and plucking guys slept on by the big 3 to supplement their speed now.

Agreed fam but if Rumph likes him...I love em. I would prefer Davis bc imho you just gotta be a dawg to keep Al Blades from starting.

Advertisement
Kid should be a cane, the whole size at corner with this staff is retarded, Instead they go after the project kids like bethel and good because they have size smh

For real Davis should be a Cane they should have showed him love reminds me of Bandy why would u turn that down!

Kid should be a cane, the whole size at corner with this staff is retarded, Instead they go after the project kids like bethel and good because they have size smh

and from what I was told...I don't know how true it is now and it could have changed bc I was told during the Asante Samuel fiasco that we wanted to take a "small" corner every other year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back