Jaden Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm not sure he wants to be here that badly. Ik Rumph loves him and is tight w his pops apparently, but he's had chances to commit and didn't.

OU quietly making inroads into S. Fla. Stoops famously shied away but Rileyis all in.

I'm not sure he wants to be here that badly. Ik Rumph loves him and is tight w his pops apparently, but he's had chances to commit and didn't.

OU quietly making inroads into S. Fla. Stoops famously shied away but Rileyis all in.
Lincon Riley is an excellent coach and excellent recruiter. He is recruiting better than bob stoops ever has lately

I hear you on this. But these days, some kids want to commit on specific days, in this case his bday. Not saying he committing to us because I don’t think that will happen today atleast. But fans (me included) have to realize that some kids have a day in mind that they will make their “commitment” public. I’d go as far as saying he has known and made (insert school) aware of his intentions to commit to them maybe weeks ago.

The issue I have here is this only helps Oklahoma get McIntosh and a potential pipeline at STA. You heard @Stefan Adams say buzz was all OK at the opening. Give this man Knowles scholly already.
Hey if they want to live in Oklahoma for the next 3 to 4 years.. God speed... Lol you sound like one of those guys who offers more on a house when the agent calls and says "is this your best and final offer" ... Lol you are the type of guy who offers $10k more than the asking price...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Davis and Bandy are 2 completely different CB's I hate that comparison. Maybe in terms of coverage, but in physicality its not even close. Bandy was short but much thicker. And played much more physical than Davis has to this point. And from a recruiting aspect, Bandy was Pro-Cane the entire time, even when committed to OU. Said in multiple reports that if Miami had offered he would probably be a cane, and when it did he followed through on that. Davis has never publicly announced that, and from reports, was given a chance to commit and did not take it. Couch did.

And for those that don't like what Diaz is looking for at DB. Look at the top of our depth chart at CB. That guy came in as a project and this staff has turned him into a possible first rounder. I'll leave the evaluation part to this staff. That's the most important part of recruiting. You're not recruiting somebody for what they did in high school, you are recruiting someone who you can develop into something. Its the same thing with pro contracts. Pro teams dont pay for what you have done, they pay for what you are going to do. Diaz and this defensive staff are looking for what you are going to be.
Bandy also faster running the 100m officially in just over 11.0 (11.07) Davis was in the 11.3 range.

So you are saying that coaches at STA dont know what they are doing?

These mercenary pvt school coaching staffs get way to much credit for "coaching" abilities when they are paying players to come with "academic assistance " and working with world class facilities on the HS level.

Advertisement
Hey if they want to live in Oklahoma for the next 3 to 4 years.. God speed... Lol you sound like one of those guys who offers more on a house when the agent calls and says "is this your best and final offer" ... Lol you are the type of guy who offers $10k more than the asking price...
I own a real estate brokerage. Try again.

Advertisement
I think he can be flipped if we want him later. Right now bigger fish to fry(hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back