Jaden Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do y’all bring back threats that have been dead for months?? Make me think there’s news about the kid then I open it only to find an old sss thread.

yeah my fault.. he was at SS game...so i revived it... seems to be a leader at St. Thomas, dont like when we pass on kids like that

Advertisement
Kid is 5’10 155 with a clocked 4.58 and a 32 inch vert. No...Te’cory has already grown to 6’0, runs 4.51 and jumps 36’. Bring me more Te’Cory Couch’s.

we all know staff reads this board...Rumph, make this kid a priority.. lock him up.. we need depth..staff needs to pursue this kid, we make the same mistakes over and over.. grab the dogs

Is he really a dog if you have to buy him the puppy size chow?

Advertisement
Kid is 5’10 155 with a clocked 4.58 and a 32 inch vert. No...Te’cory has already grown to 6’0, runs 4.51 and jumps 36’. Bring me more Te’Cory Couch’s.

Why not both?

I'd take Jaden in a heartbeat to be a future nickel CB. Especially with Brownlee wavering btw us and UF. I like Brownlee but if he wants to go lose to us at UF, bring in Davis.

Tecory is 6 feet? Everything i see says 5'9

Advertisement
Assuming Couch is 6'0", thats not a small CB, so maybe Davis should be the small CB take, of course this assumes the the staff wasnt trying to sign him. To me, he's a better Malek Young. We should take 3 CBs this year imo. We should find the best 2 to play in garbage time and 1 to redshirt. Heck, Couch & Dent (if we should be so lucky) plus Bethel is a heck of a freshman trio. If we could turn around and redshirt a better Malek Young, that'd be outstanding.

Assuming this happened, next year's depth chart starts looking stacked at CB.
1. **** ( JR) CB #2
2. **** ( SO) CB #7
3. **** ( SO) CB #3
4. **** ( SO) CB #8
5. *** (rFR) CB #27
6. ***** ( FR) Dent
7. **** ( FR) Couch
8. **** ( FR) Davis (RS candidate)

At this point we'd be in a position where we only need to recruit 1 elite CB.

Assuming Couch is 6'0", thats not a small CB, so maybe Davis should be the small CB take, of course this assumes the the staff wasnt trying to sign him. To me, he's a better Malek Young. We should take 3 CBs this year imo. We should find the best 2 to play in garbage time and 1 to redshirt. Heck, Couch & Dent (if we should be so lucky) plus Bethel is a heck of a freshman trio. If we could turn around and redshirt a better Malek Young, that'd be outstanding.

Assuming this happened, next year's depth chart starts looking stacked at CB.
1. **** ( JR) CB #2
2. **** ( SO) CB #7
3. **** ( SO) CB #3
4. **** ( SO) CB #8
5. *** (rFR) CB #27
6. ***** ( FR) Dent
7. **** ( FR) Couch
8. **** ( FR) Davis (RS candidate)

At this point we'd be in a position where we only need to recruit 1 elite CB.
I honestly think they’ll only take 2 because we’re shoe in for Fred Davis and Henry Gray right now. Why should I give a third spot to Jadon and make my Depth chart look crowded potentially scaring off Fred Davis or Henry Gray who both have 3x the talent Jadon has.

Advertisement
I honestly think they’ll only take 2 because we’re shoe in for Fred Davis and Henry Gray right now. Why should I give a third spot to Jadon and make my Depth chart look crowded potentially scaring off Fred Davis or Henry Gray who both have 3x the talent Jadon has.
I come from the line of thought that everything is a positive when you are talking to recruits. They should see themselves as a part of a group of elite talents using The U to win championships and get paid. Davis does not stand in their way of that goal, he only enhances it. Besides, 2 or 3 playable freshmen, redshirt or true should be the number every year. Imo, depth is built from the bottom up, and it keeps you able to absorb early departures.

A shoe in, sorry my man but you should know that's not true. With all our issues with top rated DBs you think Fred Davis and that 5☆ rating gonna be easy to pull? Henry, the pull is already there but I think he sticks.

As far as Jaden nothing wrong with communication in case someone flips but Jaden made his choice tho. We'll see what happens tho.

Advertisement
A shoe in, sorry my man but you should know that's not true. With all our issues with top rated DBs you think Fred Davis and that 5☆ rating gonna be easy to pull? Henry, the pull is already there but I think he sticks.

As far as Jaden nothing wrong with communication in case someone flips but Jaden made his choice tho. We'll see what happens tho.
Uhh, yea. We lead as we speak and Hartley would be the involved because the kid is from Jacksonville...we literally get who we want from that place.

Uhh, yea. We lead as we speak and Hartley would be the involved because the kid is from Jacksonville...we literally get who we want from that place.
We all know nothing in recruiting is guaranteed. Seems like we're in a great spot for Davis, though.

Now i'm excited. We get fred davis and henry gray the pants are off. Throw in avantae and keyshawn and jaiden. Thats as elite as it gets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back