Jacurri Brown gaining steam as '22 QB

💪🏾

Attachments

• 2021-01-22-06-37-35-2080-0.GIF
    2021-01-22-06-37-35-2080-0.GIF
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Advertisement
SIAP. Some info from a 247 podcast. Coach Lashlee talks to Brown more than Manny. Brown sent Manny a video of himself playing the guitar in a "Jacurri Brown to the U" groupchat. Later on, Manny sent a video of himself playing the guitar in the groupchat. Seems like pointless information, but it would be a good sign if Manny learned the guitar just for the sake of recruiting Brown. Also we may have underrated Lashlee's recruiting abilities - closing on Brown and Garcia.

Lashlee sees Brown as "1/3 Cam Newton, 1/3 Kelly Bryant and eventually as a passer, 1/3 Deshaun Watson." Brown wants to be a great off platform thrower, referenced the QB Pro Days.

"That's the new trend right now."

"I'm a big bodied guy not scared to run between the tackles...I want to fool defenses with my legs."

Advertisement
SIAP. Some info from a 247 podcast. Coach Lashlee talks to Brown more than Manny. Brown sent Manny a video of himself playing the guitar in a "Jacurri Brown to the U" groupchat. Later on, Manny sent a video of himself playing the guitar in the groupchat. Seems like pointless information, but it would be a good sign if Manny learned the guitar just for the sake of recruiting Brown. Also we may have underrated Lashlee's recruiting abilities - closing on Brown and Garcia.

Lashlee sees Brown as "1/3 Cam Newton, 1/3 Kelly Bryant and eventually as a passer, 1/3 Deshaun Watson." Brown wants to be a great off platform thrower, referenced the QB Pro Days.

"That's the new trend right now."

"I'm a big bodied guy not scared to run between the tackles...I want to fool defenses with my legs."
It was a great interview! Jacurri is a bit of different dude and I mean that in a good way. More of a renaissance man than a typical teenager.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Baby doll. He moves way better than Dobbs. I’m not in the “he’s Cam 2.0” circle, but he’s closer to Cam than he is Dobbs.
All I remember about Dobbs is Verne Lundqvist telling me every year, for four years straight, that dobbs is an aerospace engineering major. Mind you the score was usually 38-3 in favor of Alabama when that conversation was taking place. Let’s hope Jacurri gives us a little more to talk about.

Advertisement
Back