Jacurri Brown gaining steam as '22 QB

098A09C8-00D3-41C4-BE43-EBDFD709F05E.gif

Advertisement
QBs commit early, and their decisions impact others due to the limited spots. The tea leaves suggest Brown (#11 QB in country) may be trending to Miami. Gaby Urrutia had an interview with Brown where he said his relationship with Lashlee is taking off. The other schools Brown named are TAMU, Texas, Auburn, Florida and Arizona State.

Florida seems to have fallen off with the departure of OC Brian Johnson. It looks like they will get a commit from 3* Nick Evers, who is the favorite of their new QB coach. Auburn and TAMU already have commits. Texas is the favorite for Maalik Murphy and ASU is trending for AJ Duffy.

Brown is not the most developed passer (14 passing TDs vs. 16 rushing TDs) but is huge and freaky athletic with raw tools and a winning pedigree. It would be an interesting fit with upside.

Cam Newton 2.0.

Advertisement
U agree or nah?
I still see more country-strong Steve McNair in him. Steve was calm and composed in the pocket (and a formidable target like Rothlisberger when you got to him), clearly a throw first guy. When he pulled it down to run though, he was a friggin load.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk how his accuracy is going to translate, but he’s a ++ athlete. He will play something for us

Advertisement
People can nitpick about throwing motion and polish, but man this young man is poised, is a leader, speaks very well, is confident and is flat out the best player on the field.
Ohio State would turn this young man into an NFL quarterback. Think of JT Barrett and Cardale Jones and tell me that Brown isn’t in their class with good coaching. Or Taysom Hill at BYU. No reason Miami can’t do the same.

People can nitpick about throwing motion and polish, but man this young man is poised, is a leader, speaks very well, is confident and is flat out the best player on the field.
Ohio State would turn this young man into an NFL quarterback. Think of JT Barrett and Cardale Jones and tell me that Brown isn’t in their class with good coaching. Or Taysom Hill at BYU. No reason Miami can’t do the same.
If Lashlee fancy’s himself a “coach” this is the perfect kid to groom

Easy take after grabbing a “polished” QB in Jake Garcia last class

Advertisement
Back