Jacurri Brown gaining steam as '22 QB

Advertisement
Man from others people reaction I thought he would be throwing inaccurate ducks and had 35% completion rate. His mechanics need work but he still has a pretty quick release and the raw talent is definitely there.
And people here were ready to jump off a bridge after the Elite 11. WTF they wishing for? This kid is a **** of a talent. Our QB room is fantastic next Spring. No way around it!

Man from others people reaction I thought he would be throwing inaccurate ducks and had 35% completion rate. His mechanics need work but he still has a pretty quick release and the raw talent is definitely there.
It’s cis. half the people here will turn on king if hes not lights out vs bama n how our ol sucks after the first offensive series vs bama

Advertisement
There’s no other way to put it other than he’s got a shlt load of talent and can run and throw the fūck out of the football. He is by no means a finished product, he’s going to need a lot of excellent quarterback coaching, but he’s a guy you don’t pass up. and from everything I’ve heard he’s a hard worker and a high-quality guy.

Seems like we do pretty well with hard workers and high quality guys (see DK 👑)

You just got baby dolled
I love @IndayArtHauz (no homo) but I don’t want to get baby dolled. Kinda makes me think of this guy
93BB5A26-DBF1-47B7-A42A-703ED8049047.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
There’s no other way to put it other than he’s got a shlt load of talent and can run and throw the fūck out of the football. He is by no means a finished product, he’s going to need a lot of excellent quarterback coaching, but he’s a guy you don’t pass up. and from everything I’ve heard he’s a hard worker and a high-quality guy.

First time I’ve ever heard of a black player referred to that way. And two of them!

Plus he has TVD or Garcia ahead of him. At least two years to work on mechanics and learn the position more.

Absolute take.

Advertisement
Advertisement

He is exactly the kind of guy you can take a chance on when you have TVD and Garcia both impressing.

Advertisement
Back