• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Jacurri Brown gaining steam as '22 QB

Twin_Cane

Legend
💪🏾

Attachments

• 2021-01-22-06-37-35-2080-0.GIF
    2021-01-22-06-37-35-2080-0.GIF
    1.3 MB · Views: 2

cookies

Freshman
SIAP. Some info from a 247 podcast. Coach Lashlee talks to Brown more than Manny. Brown sent Manny a video of himself playing the guitar in a "Jacurri Brown to the U" groupchat. Later on, Manny sent a video of himself playing the guitar in the groupchat. Seems like pointless information, but it would be a good sign if Manny learned the guitar just for the sake of recruiting Brown. Also we may have underrated Lashlee's recruiting abilities - closing on Brown and Garcia.

Lashlee sees Brown as "1/3 Cam Newton, 1/3 Kelly Bryant and eventually as a passer, 1/3 Deshaun Watson." Brown wants to be a great off platform thrower, referenced the QB Pro Days.

"That's the new trend right now."

"I'm a big bodied guy not scared to run between the tackles...I want to fool defenses with my legs."

Ziggy

Junior
SIAP. Some info from a 247 podcast. Coach Lashlee talks to Brown more than Manny. Brown sent Manny a video of himself playing the guitar in a "Jacurri Brown to the U" groupchat. Later on, Manny sent a video of himself playing the guitar in the groupchat. Seems like pointless information, but it would be a good sign if Manny learned the guitar just for the sake of recruiting Brown. Also we may have underrated Lashlee's recruiting abilities - closing on Brown and Garcia.

Lashlee sees Brown as "1/3 Cam Newton, 1/3 Kelly Bryant and eventually as a passer, 1/3 Deshaun Watson." Brown wants to be a great off platform thrower, referenced the QB Pro Days.

"That's the new trend right now."

"I'm a big bodied guy not scared to run between the tackles...I want to fool defenses with my legs."
It was a great interview! Jacurri is a bit of different dude and I mean that in a good way. More of a renaissance man than a typical teenager.