Jacory or Kaaya

Advertisement
Kaaya was the better passer... But Jacory is the last QB to beat FSU.

Plus, #BullsPride , so U know who I'm rollin wit!

just gotta love the criteria. So Dan Marino doesn't belong in the "Hall" because you he never won the
BIG game. And K.C. Jones (cane center) has 2 rings and never played a down. How about a better yardstick than FSU or find a one man sport.
I went to school with Jacory, so I'm biased, but honestly Idgaf what you think Matty...

You taking a dumb hypothetical question all serious, how about you just post your opinion and stop trying tell everybody else what to think.

Kaaya was the better passer... But Jacory is the last QB to beat FSU.

Plus, #BullsPride , so U know who I'm rollin wit!

just gotta love the criteria. So Dan Marino doesn't belong in the "Hall" because you he never won the
BIG game. And K.C. Jones (cane center) has 2 rings and never played a down. How about a better yardstick than FSU or find a one man sport.

Ok. Jacory also beat Clemson, too.

He once ran for a first down, too.

Are you guys serious ?? Jacory was a liability every time he dropped back to pass... Threw more picks than any qb I've ever seen... And he only beat FSU because they dropped the game winning TD ... It's not Kaayas fault our oline can't block well enough to make a PAT

Advertisement
Are you guys serious ?? Jacory was a liability every time he dropped back to pass... Threw more picks than any qb I've ever seen... And he only beat FSU because they dropped the game winning TD ... It's not Kaayas fault our oline can't block well enough to make a PAT

But it is Kaayas fault he threw that boneheaded int before half.

Brad Kaaya is more of a liability every time he drops to pass.... going 3 and outs by throwing inaccurate screen passes is more torturous than Jacory gunning for a big play.

Japicky would **** on Kaaya if both were under the same circumstances during their time spent here.

Advertisement
I'd take Jacory.

He gave this program everything he had. Watching him try to win that KSU game with that run to end the game was the best and worst of him.

He made the right decision and gave his best effort. But he just wasn't physically developed enough to make that play.

I've had this debate a few times on here. According to some, no loss was ever because of Kaaya. The list goes from Duke Johnson, to the O-line, the D-line, the coaching, etc.

Advertisement
One had a TD/INT Ratio of 70 to 48 - the other had 70 to 24

Win the TO game - 2 extra W's
- Lose the TO game - 2 extra L's

Advertisement
Call me crazy, but I'd take Jacory. That kid seemed to have heart and tons of desire. Kayaa always seemed to be non emotional. If it's a come from behind type deal, give me Jacory easily.

Advertisement
Back