Jacory or Kaaya

Ok. So Jacory still played with the better TEAM.

They were roughly the same. If you want to go through each player throughout the entire time and make a real debate out of it, I'll participate. But I don't care enough to start that, and the overall gestalt was that the teams were roughly the same.

They weren't the same on the field. The defenses that played beside Jacory were much better, as were the special teams. Doesn't matter if it was due to coaching or not, they were better.
what does the defenses have to do with Jacory vs Kaaya ? If youre going to argue supporting casts, it would be more relevant to talk who surrounded them on offense, not who was playing on the other side of the ball. Kaaya had better offensive weapons and played against weaker competition (Golden scheduling) and thats a fact .

I guess you haven't been following the conversation since the beginning.

We were a terrible team under Jacory despite having a good defense and explosive special teams. Us being terrible had almost everything to do with our atrocious offense. Part of that atrocious offense was the turnover machine that we had at QB.

We were a terrible team under Kaaya too, but we can't attribute that to just our offense (like you could during Jacory's career). We were bad on special teams and had some of the worst defenses in Miami history.

And we DID NOT play weaker competition while Kaaya was here. Clemson, FSU and North Carolina were not this good when Jacory was playing.

I have been following, and you make a good point, but im not understanding how that is relevant to the arguement of Jacory vs. Kaaya talent wise. The question was who would you rather have on this team, meaning they would hypothetically have the same defense.
For the sake of your arguement, ill give you Kaaya having terrible defense his first two years, but in your opinion, was the 2010 defense that much better than the 2016 defense ?

Also you name Clemson as not being as good as they are now, but Kaaya played them only once and lost 59-0, never beat FSU, and also lost to North Carolina last year. Why tout those teams as being better if he dodnt beat them.

Advertisement
They were roughly the same. If you want to go through each player throughout the entire time and make a real debate out of it, I'll participate. But I don't care enough to start that, and the overall gestalt was that the teams were roughly the same.

They weren't the same on the field. The defenses that played beside Jacory were much better, as were the special teams. Doesn't matter if it was due to coaching or not, they were better.
what does the defenses have to do with Jacory vs Kaaya ? If youre going to argue supporting casts, it would be more relevant to talk who surrounded them on offense, not who was playing on the other side of the ball. Kaaya had better offensive weapons and played against weaker competition (Golden scheduling) and thats a fact .

I guess you haven't been following the conversation since the beginning.

We were a terrible team under Jacory despite having a good defense and explosive special teams. Us being terrible had almost everything to do with our atrocious offense. Part of that atrocious offense was the turnover machine that we had at QB.

We were a terrible team under Kaaya too, but we can't attribute that to just our offense (like you could during Jacory's career). We were bad on special teams and had some of the worst defenses in Miami history.

And we DID NOT play weaker competition while Kaaya was here. Clemson, FSU and North Carolina were not this good when Jacory was playing.

I have been following, and you make a good point, but im not understanding how that is relevant to the arguement of Jacory vs. Kaaya talent wise. The question was who would you rather have on this team, meaning they would hypothetically have the same defense.
For the sake of your arguement, ill give you Kaaya having terrible defense his first two years, but in your opinion, was the 2010 defense that much better than the 2016 defense ?

Also you name Clemson as not being as good as they are now, but Kaaya played them only once and lost 59-0, never beat FSU, and also lost to North Carolina last year. Why tout those teams as being better if he dodnt beat them.

Kaaya.

Advertisement
Back