Jacory Harris was our best QB post-Dorsey

This times 1,000.

Jacory is a great friend, I hate looking overly biased towards my school but it always annoys me when people just shìt on Jacory without putting in proper context his time at Miami. That's not to excuse his poor play, but if people seriously think he was setup to succeed they need their heads examined.

He's a True Cane to the fullest & had he had a better system he would've won us an ACC title no doubt about it. He definitely wasn't the perfect QB by any stretch, but people just love to forget how incompetent our coaches have been since the Dynasty days.
Good call. The HCs, coordinators and position coaches have not been good for a while. We’ve had some very talented QBs that were poorly coached. I had a thread on the 1988 staff, times have changed!

Advertisement
I’d he would havw been with the right coach and training my money on him!!! I feel bad for him I remember watching him up here in the state championship game his senior calling the plays!

Advertisement
This times 1,000.

Jacory is a great friend, I hate looking overly biased towards my school but it always annoys me when people just shìt on Jacory without putting in proper context his time at Miami. That's not to excuse his poor play, but if people seriously think he was setup to succeed they need their heads examined.

He's a True Cane to the fullest & had he had a better system he would've won us an ACC title no doubt about it. He definitely wasn't the perfect QB by any stretch, but people just love to forget how incompetent our coaches have been since the Dynasty days.

Ppl criticize jacory for the Ints like whipple
Wasn’t calling 4 verts every other play.

We missed managed a ton of high potential QBs.
I think Jacory and Kayaa had to most promise imo.

Hopefully those days are behind us.

I don't hate on Kaaya, but the reason for their dislike is obvious: every time one of his teams had the chance to have a strong season, the team blew it. He shares some of the blame. Losing to F$U also doesn't help anyone wearing a Canes uniform, particularly when you lose to them in brutally close, gut-wrenching fashion.
This thought process is weird. Numbers don't lie.

Advertisement
This times 1,000.

preach on it

sucking off Kaaya is embarrassing, he won nothing while he was here and beat 1 single team that finished ranked his entire career and that was WVU.

0-3 against FSU
0-1 against ND

He cost us that FSU game in 2016 when he threw that horrid INT while we driving to put away FSU.

And don't come at me with the Golden excuse, a good/great QB can overcome ****bag coaching occasionally, Kaaya couldn't do it. Guy was an average QB nothing more.

Berlin is clearly the answer, want to talk about ****** coaching ******** someone over. Coker and Chud were the biggest idiots forcing Berlin to be under center, potentially cost us another NC in 2003 with that filthy defense.

And lets not forget Berlin actually played in a real NFL game unlike any of our other QBs post Dorsey

sucking off Kaaya is embarrassing, he won nothing while he was here and beat 1 single team that finished ranked his entire career and that was WVU.

0-3 against FSU
0-1 against ND

He cost us that FSU game in 2016 when he threw that horrid INT while we driving to put away FSU.

And don't come at me with the Golden excuse, a good/great QB can overcome ****bag coaching occasionally, Kaaya couldn't do it. Guy was an average QB nothing more.

Berlin is clearly the answer, want to talk about ****** coaching ******** someone over. Coker and Chud were the biggest idiots forcing Berlin to be under center, potentially cost us another NC in 2003 with that filthy defense.

And lets not forget Berlin actually played in a real NFL game unlike any of our other QBs post Dorsey
So you don't want anyone to use the Golden excuse, but you're okay with using the Coker/Chud excuse? Seems inconsistent.

Advertisement
So you don't want anyone to use the Golden excuse, but you're okay with using the Coker/Chud excuse? Seems inconsistent.

hey dopey, Berlin won us games regardless of the ****** coaching, Kaaya never did, that was my point

"And don't come at me with the Golden excuse, a good/great QB can overcome ****bag coaching occasionally, Kaaya couldn't do it"

Point is. We have Had solid good QBs who got a look in the NFL and deserved better at this University
Agree. That list is long and many ex players especially QBs are in agreement. They were so high on Kyle Wright and his “major league” arm. What I disappointment. Our offensive staffs ****ed away a lot of QB talent.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey dopey, Berlin won us games regardless of the ****** coaching, Kaaya never did, that was my point

"And don't come at me with the Golden excuse, a good/great QB can overcome ****bag coaching occasionally, Kaaya couldn't do it"
Was the name calling necessary? I mean you could have responded without it, but whatever. I wasn't even saying I disagreed with you, simply made an observation.

Advertisement
Was the name calling necessary? I mean you could have responded without it, but whatever. I wasn't even saying I disagreed with you, simply made an observation.

I just like using the word dopey thats all :)

Another favortie is dodo bird

Advertisement
Back