Jacory Harris was our best QB post-Dorsey

Advertisement
Advertisement
With a Stable OC and QB Coach...he could've been alot better....For all the Flak he catches (and alot deserved) that throw against FSU to Benjamin in 09 (not the TD) will go down in infamy....Top 3 throw EVER at UM...and getting Smashed as he released it....Great kid...and very Humble person...

Advertisement
Kaaya’s junior year.

We win 10-11 games with him under center last season, even with Enos as OC.
Most unclutch QB I have ever had the displeasure of watching. Tools were there with head and arm. Legs were not and most importantly he was not a winner. Most important trait in a college QB is being a winner imo

Last edited:
Advertisement
Most unclutch QB I have ever had the displeasure of watching. Tools were there with head and arm. Legs were not and most importantly he was not a winner. Most important trait in a QB is being a winner imo

IDK man most unclutch? Didn't he lead us back against FSU in the blocked XP game? He had a few other comebacks as well IIRC

Advertisement
IDK man most unclutch? Didn't he lead us back against FSU in the blocked XP game? He had a few other comebacks as well IIRC
Only game in 3 years he did it. Countless amounts of times he had the ball in his hands late in games to tie or take lead. Couldn’t get it done. Mainly because he couldn’t move

that was my last game at the OB. Much better way to go out than the UVA debacle
I was there as well...and then here in Orlando for State Championship game against Orlando Boone, who they Crushed....I was sitting next to Kendall Thompkins family, with Brandon Harris's family 2 rows away (Carol City was playing for title as well)...

Advertisement
Back