Jacory Harris was our best QB post-Dorsey

I liked J12 but Berlin would get my nod with J12 in second place. Sure Brock had better coaching staff but had someone thought to stay in the gun the whole game, it would have been us that brought the spread to light and got credit for second or even 3rd revolution in offense. J12 was classic Miami drop back QB which I like but his deliver was soft. Easy to catch for either side. Had he replaced Ken with that team and staff, he could have been a great.

brock berlin his senior year was the best QB since Dorsey.

25 touchdowns ,with only six interceptions. All-ACC (Second Team), and finished second in ACC Player of the Year and ACC Offensive Player of the Year voting. That team beat FSU and Florida, and finished ranked 11 in the country.

Advertisement
Ole **** it I'm going deep Jacory. Jacory had his moments here when Whipple first got here but his offense was figured out pretty quickly. Fisch was able to get something out of him his senior year but for most of his career dude couldn't stop throwing the ball to the other team. Even his final game in a Cane uni he threw 4 picks in a winnable game against a garbage BC team.

Last edited:
Ole **** it I'm going deep Jacory. Jacory had his moments here when Whipple first got here but his offense was figured out pretty quickly. Fisch was able to get something out of his his senior year but for most of his career dude couldn't stop throwing the ball to the other team. Even his final game in a Cane uni he threw 4 picks in a winnable game against a garbage BC team.
You mean the game that still has Jacory seeing Luke Kuechly in his nightmares?

With a redshirt year and a stable, good OC he goes down as a legend. Whose with me?
If the administration had given Shannon the money to hire Dirk Koetter Jacory would've definitely been a legend and we would've had great success.

brock berlin his senior year was the best QB since Dorsey.

25 touchdowns ,with only six interceptions. All-ACC (Second Team), and finished second in ACC Player of the Year and ACC Offensive Player of the Year voting. That team beat FSU and Florida, and finished ranked 11 in the country.
Great two minute drill QB. If Coker only had the sense to see that he was not a drop back QB and just went shotgun all game we would have had shot at number 6. I love the offense Howard brought here but you have to have the right QB. Kelly, Bernie, Vinny, Stevie, Craig, Torretta and Ken -- **** what run. Brock needed a different offense and he would have been right there. Just did not seem to have the vision to drop back. Most of those other had kind of big nose and close set eyes - my wife always notice that. I figured it help with target acquisition as they dropped back. Not sure that was it but it was funny how great he was in gun.

Advertisement
Kaaya was our best QB since Dorsey, though it's not by a big gap.

Right putting him in a college RPO was like trying to mix oil and water. It ruined his development.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back