Jacory Harris was our best QB post-Dorsey

Advertisement
I’ll say this...we’ve had a ton of quarterbacks these past 16 years that have made me want to throw my Beluga bottle at the TV screen, but Jacory to me has always been the toughest. He truly embodied what being a Cane was about. That’s why I think he has the support of so many of us here on CIS. I think in the right system he would’ve had success. Yes. Was he the most physically talented of the bunch? I don’t think so. Morris has a cannon, but no accuracy and lost me with the “you win some, you lose some line”. Kaaya’s probably the most complete one of the group and preformed he just never had a moment that stood out for me here.

My favorite QB of the post-Dorsey era is the version of Brock Berlin who showed up with 20 minutes left in the game vs the Crocs back in ‘03. I’ll take that dude over all the rest.

IDK man most unclutch? Didn't he lead us back against FSU in the blocked XP game? He had a few other comebacks as well IIRC

Dropped a dime to Coley @ Doak the year before to get the lead, too, but NoD couldn't get off the field on 4th down the very next drive.

Advertisement
I like Brock Berlin, from the shotgun, after getting hit a few times. Under center, with a clean jersey, he was a different QB.

With a redshirt year and a stable, good OC he goes down as a legend. Whose with me?
I liked J12 but Berlin would get my nod with J12 in second place. Sure Brock had better coaching staff but had someone thought to stay in the gun the whole game, it would have been us that brought the spread to light and got credit for second or even 3rd revolution in offense. J12 was classic Miami drop back QB which I like but his deliver was soft. Easy to catch for either side. Had he replaced Ken with that team and staff, he could have been a great.

Advertisement
Trying to figure out who the best Canes QB after Dorsey was is like trying to remember who the summer school valedictorian was.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Baby Lol GIF by moodman

Brock Berlin once Coker let him play out of the shotgun.
The NFL agrees with this assessment

Brock Berlin once Coker let him play out of the shotgun.
The NFL agrees with this assessment
I wouldn't talk to Coker from 04 on because of that stupidity....smfh...anytime I saw him...I walked the other way.....Brock had more heart than any QB we've had since 03.....his 2nd half against the Faqquits is on Mt Rushmore for UM All time individual moments....Not only that....but truly a Great person...him and wife have a medical supply company if im not mistaken.

Advertisement
Back