Jacorey Brooks

Damage conrol?

“It’s a really strong commitment,” Jacorey’s dad, Joey, told BamaOnLine.

Brooks and his father made their way to Tuscaloosa last October for the Tennessee game, their lone visit to the program prior to committing.

“Corey is a very mature kid and I let him make the decision that makes him happy and I support him 120 percent,” Brooks’ father said. “I thought Bama was a great choice.

“I love their weight training and I really love how the coaches have them ready and prepared, more than physically, mentally for the game.”

Another factor in Brooks’ decision was what UA has been able to do in developing wide receiver talent, particularly from South Florida.

“We took that into consideration, and also the productivity of their players and where they land at in the draft,” Joey Brooks said.

The Tide pledge’s father has also been impressed with Nick Saban.

“I think that Coach Saban is a real guy, my kind of guy,” Joey Brooks said. “He’s going to be straightforward with you. He’s positive but straightforward also, and I love that honesty.”

A commitment doesn’t stop the recruiting process for most, especially not Brooks. His father says Miami, Florida, and Auburn are still in communication. However, if visits are to take place this fall, Brooks isn’t so sure his son will look to take trips elsewhere.
This one is wrapped up boys. While I'd love for a 4th WR in this class, certainly doesn't appear to be Brooks at this point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kelvin Harris said on Navarro’s podcast that if we come out 3-0, and then give Clemson a run for their money, that Brooks would be ours. Said he knows his dad and believes the family wants to see how the offense looks.

might as well flip now then

Advertisement
Imo he’s not a five star , four star ? Sure I can roll with that. I’ve just never thought he was all that. Good player but not a five star.

I just don't see it with him. Straight up possession receiver and will have problems separating in college. Good luck to him though, wouldn't turn him away, but I wouldn't have him as high as some do.

Advertisement
If Yul would commit on the spot and we are bent on one more WR, offensive playmaker, that's my guy. Size or not. Take him.

I just don't see it with him. Straight up possession receiver and will have problems separating in college. Good luck to him though, wouldn't turn him away, but I wouldn't have him as high as some do.
Yeah I’m with you guys, I just don’t understand how he’s a 5⭐️. He’s not a Julio Jones, Amari Cooper, Jerry Jerry type of player, I just don’t get it.

Advertisement
I just want to call him “one of us.” Love that tape. He, Brashard, Terrion Arnold, and LT56. Best HUDL’s this cycle for our commits/targets.
Agree! So here’s 5he question Kansas, if the staff finally comes to the there senses and gives T2 the green light and it comes down to a choice between chase and T2. Who are choosing?

Advertisement
Back