Jacorey Brooks

But bama can develop tho!!! Everything they touch goes to the nfl top 10 pick. That’s why you never see saban pet a dog. Might get his as in at running back.
If X came here and we couldn’t get him to the league on day one they would use him as an excuse on why Miami can’t develop talent.
But not bama, everyone forgets about the dudes that don’t make it.
That's one guy out of several though. He was just a RS Freshman behind multiple 4 and 5* receivers with experience.

Advertisement
That's one guy out of several though. He was just a RS Freshman behind multiple 4 and 5* receivers with experience.
Jeudy had no experience and pretty much told people to hold his beer.
stop giving that midget credit for guys that anyone could’ve made day one picks. There is no magic nfl fairy dust up in bama.
just go look at their recruiting classes. A nice dose of 4 and 5 star guys that never made the league. I’m surprised he’s still actually in the team. Plenty of 4 stars that transfer out or medically leave that go unnoticed.
why is jobe 30 years old and has trouble starting but Fitzpatrick starts as a freshman and goes first round and starts right away?
why? Cause Fitzpatrick Jeudy amd ps2 we’re gonna be that way anywhere they went and everyone in here knew it.
stop getting all star struck by a coach that pays for the best talent then gets all the credit for winning and getting them to the first round.
If you want to be star struck then look at GR15 that no top team wanted and didn’t know where to put him. Look at how our coach went against kool who didn’t want him at all and now he’s predicted a top 10 pick.
If you want an analogy just look at Kyrie Irving who was one and done but missed more than half of the season due to injury. Like how much development did coach K have to do to make him number one overall?
All hail lord “paying saban” Buying first round picks.

Last edited:
Golden had no clue of how these south Florida families worked man. He cost us big time there
Golden had no clue of how these south Florida families worked man. He cost us big
Golden didnt think quincy could play corner here, dont think he figured the clout daddy and son had and under estimated the affect..
Golden set us back big time.just by his ridiculous orange tie with kakis on gameday u knew he didnt fit in Miami

That class alone he messed up Quincy Wilson recruitment.travis Rudolph wanted him to play cb who flip to fsu and balled for them.chris lammons,Isaiah McKenzie.also took Malik rosier instead of Quinton Flowers

But bama can develop tho!!! Everything they touch goes to the nfl top 10 pick. That’s why you never see saban pet a dog. Might get his as in at running back.
If X came here and we couldn’t get him to the league on day one they would use him as an excuse on why Miami can’t develop talent.
But not bama, everyone forgets about the dudes that don’t make it.
I did forget about Williams but he is still on the team and has 3 years left. The other guys all went first round. I disagree with Brooks being anything close to what Lane was. You could see Lane was overrated and lazy in HS.

Advertisement
I did forget about Williams but he is still on the team and has 3 years left. The other guys all went first round. I disagree with Brooks being anything close to what Lane was. You could see Lane was overrated and lazy in HS.
I don’t know who you’re talking about. I’m talking about Xavier Williams he went in in 2018 with Jobe. He has one year left and I don’t think he started or played any significant minutes a receiver. Brooks is a total stud and anyone saying he’s not doesn’t know what they’re talking about in my opinion.

I don’t know who you’re talking about. I’m talking about Xavier Williams he went in in 2018 with Jobe. He has one year left and I don’t think he started or played any significant minutes a receiver. Brooks is a total stud and anyone saying he’s not doesn’t know what they’re talking about in my opinion.
Williams is a redshirt sophomore. He's in the same situation as Pope here except he took a redshirt and he sat behind better talent. With the way Baga reloads, you're probably right tho, definitely a guy Saban will likely process if things don't start clicking for him.

Jeudy had no experience and pretty much told people to hold his beer.
stop giving that midget credit for guys that anyone could’ve made day one picks. There is no magic nfl fairy dust up in bama.
just go look at their recruiting classes. A nice dose of 4 and 5 star guys that never made the league. I’m surprised he’s still actually in the team. Plenty of 4 stars that transfer out or medically leave that go unnoticed.
why is jobe 30 years old and has trouble starting but Fitzpatrick starts as a freshman and goes first round and starts right away?
why? Cause Fitzpatrick Jeudy amd ps2 we’re gonna be that way anywhere they went and everyone in here knew it.
stop getting all star struck by a coach that pays for the best talent then gets all the credit for winning and getting them to the first round.
If you want to be start steuck then look at GR15 that no top team wanted and didn’t know where to put him. Look at how our coach went against kool who didn’t want him at all and now he’s predicted a top 10 pick.

If you want an analogy just look at Kyrie Irving who was one and done but missed more than half of the season due to injury. Like how much development did coach K have to do to make him number one overall?
All hail lord “paying saban” Buying first round picks.
Yep, it begins with evaluations, next recruitment, then development. You can't lack any one.

I
Yep, it begins with evaluations, next recruitment, then development. You can't lack any one.
I’ll agree with development in a sense that you have to play them at the right position.
But look at these freshman highlights.
when you got it you got it and you see it day one. Some players you have to try really hard to fck up. Even Golden couldn’t keep Chickilo out of the league. Well he almost did.
But Jeudy was gonna do the same sht here. And AR was doing it with the donk coaching him. And he hasn’t gotten the same results anywhere else cause he didn’t get an AR.

Advertisement
I

I’ll agree with development in a sense that you have to play them at the right position.
when you got it you got it and you see it day one. Some players you have to try really hard to fck up. Even Golden couldn’t keep Chickilo out of the league. Well he almost did.
But Jeudy was gonna do the same sht here. And AR was doing it with the donk coaching him. And he hasn’t gotten the same results anywhere else cause he didn’t get an AR.

That's pretty much what I'm saying. Some guys are just easy to evaluate. Every one knew Patrick Johnson had it.

I

Man #82 was going to be a top 10 pick. So much talent. He caught everything.

I

1597930136071.gif

Richards😢

How different would our program be if Richt hadn't hired his sonand that fat ******* Felder as QB and S&C coaches.

We probably have Kaaya for his senior year.... a healthy Richards in the NFL and Richt still as head coach

Advertisement
I

Facts

Advertisement
Our offense has held plenty of guys back. As great of a freshman year AR had, year 2 was a step back. Yeah Jeudy would have flashed here but he wouldn't have done the numbers he did at Bama here playing in our **** poor offense. Look at our current roster, guys have flashed but they aren't consistent because our offense was basic and predictable. Jeudy isn't a first rounder playing in our offense. He's an NFL guy sure but we would have definitely held him back. Let's hope things change now that we have embraced the spread offense.

Our offense has held plenty of guys back. As great of a freshman year AR had, year 2 was a step back. Yeah Jeudy would have flashed here but he wouldn't have done the numbers he did at Bama here playing in our **** poor offense. Look at our current roster, guys have flashed but they aren't consistent because our offense was basic and predictable. Jeudy isn't a first rounder playing in our offense. He's an NFL guy sure but we would have definitely held him back. Let's hope things change now that we have embraced the spread offense.
Funny thing is Bama has actually changed OC more times than we did during Juedys tenure. I think they played in like 3 different offenses. Main Difference is, we had Rosier. Bama had Tua. We had offensive line woes, Bama had 1st rounders in the trenches. Cannot beat that.

He was injured year 2. I saw all his home games. He was a different player with a leg injury as well as a neck injury. He wasn’t getting the same separation or burst. Plenty of first rounders on bad teams and sht schemes.
Artie Burns was a first rounder with plenty of film on D-no defense. Even Ed Oliver went first round with him. Njoku first round with cmr sickle cell offense. If you’re good you will stand out and ball. Nobody was covering AR with a ten yard cushion or press man. Dude scored deep, curls, slants, digs, on everyone.
Some of you are Alabama’s and UF’s best recruiters I swear.

ive had my fair share of mope posts. But we keep hyping up our 3-4 star players then blaming staff for those dudes not being first rounders. But then swallow bama UF and Ohio taint seed like they can turn any 4.8 5’6 corner into a day one pick. It’s a stupid *** double standard and schools don’t even have to negative recruit cause they can see us as fans negative recruiting UM More than other schools. If I was recruiting at another school I would just send links from this place with fans that have been on here since 2012 saying “If x dude would’ve gone to bama he would been a top 10 pick”.

Advertisement
Back