Jacorey Brooks

Advertisement
Why not around same height and weight same ranking both possession receivers.im not saying i wont like him to come because his stats in dade are impressive. numbers dont lie.but he aint no ahmon richards amari cooper or Jerry jeudy tha were explosive.so if he goes to bama f@@k him

Advertisement
Yeah he might've actually started a few games for them at Safety. I remember he definitely played safety against us his sr yr.
Looked him up. He went back and forth between safety and WR.. I think he caught some passes and averaged about 21 ypc but ended up leaving school early, but not for draft. Suggestion that he left for academics. Tried but failed to catch on with Saints.

Inteestingly, also came across former Deerfield RB who stiffed us for Florida. (Brandon Powell). Ended up a WR at UF and has had a few backup years in NFL.

Also found an article where a ****ed-off Quincy Wilson said he was no longer recruiting Lane when the latter decommitted from UF for FSU. Quincy was also recruiting I think Dalvin Cook and a guy named Lammons and was ****ed off over all three. (I think he said Cook).

Point of this story is I guess I didn’t realize degree to which failure to offer Quincy had lasting effect. Many of you guys are closer to the situation and know all this; I didn’t realize the effect. The article said Quincy started out as Vernon Hargreaves backup and I’m thinking about how did we lose two legacies who were good players.

Advertisement
Yeah I’m with you guys, I just don’t understand how he’s a 5⭐️. He’s not a Julio Jones, Amari Cooper, Jerry Jerry type of player, I just don’t get it.
There are five stars and there are five stars.

some are more elite and can’t miss. I’ve seen top-ranked players over the years who come as the most elite and they end up solid, good players, but not superstars.

We’ve had our share but I don’t want to start naming names.

Advertisement
Looked him up. He went back and forth between safety and WR.. I think he caught some passes and averaged about 21 ypc but ended up leaving school early, but not for draft. Suggestion that he left for academics. Tried but failed to catch on with Saints.

Inteestingly, also came across former Deerfield RB who stiffed us for Florida. (Brandon Powell). Ended up a WR at UF and has had a few backup years in NFL.

Also found an article where a ****ed-off Quincy Wilson said he was no longer recruiting Lane when the latter decommitted from UF for FSU. Quincy was also recruiting I think Dalvin Cook and a guy named Lammons and was ****ed off over all three. (I think he said Cook).

Point of this story is I guess I didn’t realize degree to which failure to offer Quincy had lasting effect. Many of you guys are closer to the situation and know all this; I didn’t realize the effect. The article said Quincy started out as Vernon Hargreaves backup and I’m thinking about how did we lose two legacies who were good players.
Golden didnt think quincy could play corner here, dont think he figured the clout daddy and son had and under estimated the affect..

I can see Hargreaves since Coker fired his father. But I don't know for the life of me what Golden was thinking blowing off the Wilson family.

Yeah, Quincy wanted to play for us. Just at CB. Golden didn't think he could. Smh.

Advertisement
F2B3B1BC-4D9A-464E-BD4B-710AC1EB0ADF.gif

He's behind two more 1st round picks in DeVonta Smith and Jaylen Waddle :sanford2:
But bama can develop tho!!! Everything they touch goes to the nfl top 10 pick. That’s why you never see saban pet a dog. Might get his as in at running back.
If X came here and we couldn’t get him to the league on day one they would use him as an excuse on why Miami can’t develop talent.
But not bama, everyone forgets about the dudes that don’t make it.

Advertisement
Back