Jacorey Brooks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nope. People here really think we lose battles due to internet rumors. Can't talk sense into anyone.
People in this board think that whatever opinion “Cribby” posts here is a deciding factor in a recruit’s decision making process. Can’t even begin to believe that some actually think that.

People in this board think that whatever opinion “Cribby” posts here is a deciding factor in a recruit’s decision making process. Can’t even begin to believe that some actually think that.

Cribby literally responded to one of my sarcastic rants last night stating people blow it out of proportion and it prob has minimal effect. People still choose to believe social media posts drive decisions

044B6887-F3DE-4578-ABB4-5A12B8DDF9DF.jpeg

Advertisement
Damage conrol?

“It’s a really strong commitment,” Jacorey’s dad, Joey, told BamaOnLine.

Brooks and his father made their way to Tuscaloosa last October for the Tennessee game, their lone visit to the program prior to committing.

“Corey is a very mature kid and I let him make the decision that makes him happy and I support him 120 percent,” Brooks’ father said. “I thought Bama was a great choice.

“I love their weight training and I really love how the coaches have them ready and prepared, more than physically, mentally for the game.”

Another factor in Brooks’ decision was what UA has been able to do in developing wide receiver talent, particularly from South Florida.

“We took that into consideration, and also the productivity of their players and where they land at in the draft,” Joey Brooks said.

The Tide pledge’s father has also been impressed with Nick Saban.

“I think that Coach Saban is a real guy, my kind of guy,” Joey Brooks said. “He’s going to be straightforward with you. He’s positive but straightforward also, and I love that honesty.”

A commitment doesn’t stop the recruiting process for most, especially not Brooks. His father says Miami, Florida, and Auburn are still in communication. However, if visits are to take place this fall, Brooks isn’t so sure his son will look to take trips elsewhere.

Damage conrol?

“It’s a really strong commitment,” Jacorey’s dad, Joey, told BamaOnLine.

Brooks and his father made their way to Tuscaloosa last October for the Tennessee game, their lone visit to the program prior to committing.

“Corey is a very mature kid and I let him make the decision that makes him happy and I support him 120 percent,” Brooks’ father said. “I thought Bama was a great choice.

“I love their weight training and I really love how the coaches have them ready and prepared, more than physically, mentally for the game.”

Another factor in Brooks’ decision was what UA has been able to do in developing wide receiver talent, particularly from South Florida.

“We took that into consideration, and also the productivity of their players and where they land at in the draft,” Joey Brooks said.

The Tide pledge’s father has also been impressed with Nick Saban.

“I think that Coach Saban is a real guy, my kind of guy,” Joey Brooks said. “He’s going to be straightforward with you. He’s positive but straightforward also, and I love that honesty.”

A commitment doesn’t stop the recruiting process for most, especially not Brooks. His father says Miami, Florida, and Auburn are still in communication. However, if visits are to take place this fall, Brooks isn’t so sure his son will look to take trips elsewhere.
He will definitely visit us, unofficially or officially, because he’s too close not to.

Advertisement
I’m gonna go on record & say I think this kid is overrated. Obviously you like the size but I have a feeling he’s gonna have some trouble creating separation at the next level.

Imo he’s not a five star , four star ? Sure I can roll with that. I’ve just never thought he was all that. Good player but not a five star.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back