Jacorey Brooks

Advertisement
C2B2D0F4-45DD-4252-B735-426FEF335925.jpeg
FWIW - jacorey denying rumors

Advertisement
who are these people posting this stuff? Seems like more and more of them every day trying to look like soMe kind of “official” Canes site
Yeah I follow a handful of them but I’ve capped them for now. Too many people just repeating information from different boards, might as well just follow the boards for real intel.

who are these people posting this stuff? Seems like more and more of them every day trying to look like soMe kind of “official” Canes site

Some of it is might also be false flag stuff- a fan of another team is pretending to be a Canes fan and is posting stuff to intentionally **** of recruits. You have psychos in Alabama that poison trees because of sports. This would be small potatoes.

Canesuniverse is such a stupidly obvious name. Its like if I wanted to troll a Bama recruit my user name would be BearBryantDaGawd

Its working too. Even our own fans are falling for it and say that these supposed Canes fans are responsible for recruits deciding against Miami. Might be a bit more effective to point out that it's just some hillbilly with dial up internet trolling these players in the guise of a Miami fan.

Ya see? Just read the posts below. Gullible fans eating it up.

It's a foolproof move. If a legitimate Canes fan tries to reply and tell Brooks that the dude blowing up his spot is a fake Canes fan, well now he's only made the problem worse because its yet ANOTHER Cane posting. Meanwhile if you look here, everyone is saying with certainty that a "Canes fan" is to blame. Checkmate.

Last edited:
Advertisement
View attachment 123422FWIW - jacorey denying rumors
Perfect example of giving our fans an inch and them taking a mile. A tidbit rumor/intel that is floating around a couple of recruitment boards. Instead of playing it cool, keeping it within our board and letting the staff work. They announce on social media like a gossip blog 🤦🏽‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back